IMI-Kolkata 2012-14 admissions

110 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group

Hello Puys, IMI-K opens admission process for PGDM (2nd batch). ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA At least 50% or equivalent CGPA marks in graduation, from any AIU approved University. Those graduating in 2012 and will have their res...

Page 1 of 11

@[289518:naresh316] : It is very much der on the website :

http://www.imibh.edu.in/index.php?q=node/10

Its just dt now they are not accepting it!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 35 students in class and I am told 10 more are supposed to join.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nehajha1234 Says
such a great campus! really nice hostel and sweet environment! FINALLY IN, MY USER NAME IS different than actual name but that matter less than the matter i got in, the institute has a future similor to the one imminent in the business!

any info abt hw many students have joined in the batch 2012-2014???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

such a great campus! really nice hostel and sweet environment! FINALLY IN, MY USER NAME IS different than actual name but that matter less than the matter i got in, the institute has a future similor to the one imminent in the business!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys!! gr8 news for all aspirants who are thinking to join IMI-K....
Prof.Ahindra Chakraborty one of the most eminent professor of IMI-D has joined IMI-K as the new director..
just check the website guys ... IMI International Management Institute Kolkata ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

juz 2-3 ppl joining imi-k or wht? :shocked:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

What is it about the Maths and English test on 23rd June. Its written that if we don't pass the test we have to leave the program. What is it all about??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i would suggest everyone not to get confused. one can consider factors like faculty,location,internship (for new entrants) etc and choose their school judiciously.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got a letter from both.
really confused.. 😐

Heil Grammar!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone here who has got offers from both IMI-K and IMI-B??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...