IMI GD/PI Call Getters [2010-12]

866 Posts  ·  194 Users
About this group
Congrats to all the call getters of IMI for the batch 2010-12. Here's the shortlist: http://www.imi.edu/Admin/WhatsNew/Uploads/CALLLIST-PGDMHR-ADMN-2010-12.pdf This thread is meant for all the call getters to discuss about the forthcomin...
Page 1 of 87
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors, can you please tell with which bank does IMI has tie ups with. Guess tie up with HDFC is not there as suggested by the link. Any other bank you would recommend?

http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/loans/educational_loan/Premier_Institutes.pdf

Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
harishedara Says
Please share the profile offered to students from Marketting.... i need to decide between KJSoM and IMI... and time is running out 😃 .... Also when will the placement details be released officially? I saw the Mandatory Disclosure is quite an ols one on the site...

placement details are published after the placement of all the students in all the courses............it will come out in near future...........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can any one please share the profile that the company offers to IMI for finance.
i discussed the same question with with KJ somaya seniors and the result was not positive ... :drinking:
PS :: at initial stage even medium package can do but good profile is very essential

IMI

wat i can say to u that the finance people got placed very fast this time as this time many companies did offer finance profiles......but exact details we do not have at the moment before the report is out..........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please share the profile offered to students from Marketting.... i need to decide between KJSoM and IMI... and time is running out 😃 .... Also when will the placement details be released officially? I saw the Mandatory Disclosure is quite an ols one on the site...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any one please share the profile that the company offers to IMI for finance.
i discussed the same question with with KJ somaya seniors and the result was not positive ... :drinking:
PS :: at initial stage even medium package can do but good profile is very essential

IMI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it was said waitlist on monday...Nothing as of now....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ avinav
when is the waitlist coming??if any....

Check the previous page.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ avinav
when is the waitlist coming??if any....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for correcting me avinav , actually got the data from some one who visited the college today. Got info the seats are filling up quiet fast

Also about the placement stats that is wat i got from that person , those who are left out have been given a lot chances so if they are still left , it not at all colleges fault

May be i misinterpreted about the placement stats , i guess i will try call placement office and get more info

IMI PGDM 2010-12 | CAT 2009- 95.15 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...