IMI Delhi:GD/PI Queries & Experiences..!!

226 Posts  ·  68 Users
About this group
Warm regards and Hearty CONGRATULATIONS to all those who will make it to IMI.. All those with 95%ile in CAT and above (with 50%ile and above sectionals) have made it to second round....of the admissions process..!! You can shoot up any...
Page 1 of 23
var_un Says
hey guys can u plz help me out to decide dat which will be a better pick b/w tapmi n imi..

anyday IMI
but thats my personal opinion
better check from other sources also
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys can u plz help me out to decide dat which will be a better pick b/w tapmi n imi..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
well puys...i think they hv delayed results till 5th....it mst be related to NIRMA so dat students can send their payment to nirma......
nirma must hv some collaboration wid imi....and must hv asked imi to delay result.....dis thought gets weight frm fact dat nirma conducted interviews in imi only for delhi region.

Are you kidding?? A collaboration??

IIM-K also conducted its GD/PI at IMI, so now they too must be in collaboration with IMI.....

Dude, B-schools have contracts with other b-schools to conduct their GD/PIs in diff parts of the country, thts all.....no conspiracy theories pls...??:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
well puys...i think they hv delayed results till 5th....it mst be related to NIRMA so dat students can send their payment to nirma......
nirma must hv some collaboration wid imi....and must hv asked imi to delay result.....dis thought gets weight frm fact dat nirma conducted interviews in imi only for delhi region.

o man
Actually it was IIMs that said that no B-School can collect fees before 16th April
NIRMA did'nt follow that
IMI in no way has collaborated with NIRMA...lolz

any ways
all those who are thru
CHEERS
and those who are not
Do not care a damn abt not being selected
Maybe something still better awaits u........!!

Bye
God Bless
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Vamsi...
Enjoy ur stay at IMI...
Vivek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i am thru , feels a burden is off now ,.
all the best to the rest of the guys who are yet to check the list.
hoping to meet all u guys and gals who are thru .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dude wats sims? is it k j somaiya? is it out? altho its nun of my business imt is out man!!
all the bst

SIMS-symbiosis institute of management studies,pune
IMT is out...but i am not in top 360...counseling on 18th...lets c wht happens...
ATB to u too..wht happned bout ur IMI??
Vivek
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Results are out guys....though i didnt make it...best of luck to all those who got thru...
Vivek

dude wats sims? is it k j somaiya? is it out? altho its nun of my business imt is out man!!
all the bst
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results are out guys....though i didnt make it...best of luck to all those who got thru...
Vivek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...