IMI, Delhi : Final Placements 2006

57 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
*Another Successful Year for Placements at IMI, India* _The full time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) at IMI has again reported strong placement of its 2006 graduating class_ *New Delhi, January** 17, 2006: *Indias first corp...
Page 1 of 6

Hi mates!!

Could you also let me know about the placements or opportunities for the IMI part timers? I have joined the part time (PGPM) course from IMI.

Thanks

Regards,

Anurag

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey

Could anyone give me the median salary stats of the institute..Moreover I heard there were a lot of pay packets clustered around the 3.4 to 4 bracket. Is That true..?

it has been c;early mentioned its CTC ... though not all components of CTC like training cost n lunch coupons...etc have been included...this year we have witnessed a different trend at least in IMI...most of the co.s wanted to reduce the ctc component and give most of the package as gross...so a relatively very high proportion of the package that we got in IMI was of pure cash component

ciao..

Hi seniors
that was great placement at IMI. Could you PLEASE tell us whether the average salary quoted was the CTC or the gross???

Are the "Big Computer Guys" listening? 😉

i bet the express guys are listening..their freebies have suddenly increased n am i not loving it

ciao..
CITI group has just announced a hike in the sal figures by a whooping 1 lpa..therefore the placement stats have changed a bit now the average sal stands at nearly 6.55 lpa ctc

ciao..

P.S. - few other hikes by some other co.s were also there but as it didn't create a very big impact a correction was not neccessiated

Are the "Big Computer Guys" listening? 😉

CITI group has just announced a hike in the sal figures by a whooping 1 lpa..therefore the placement stats have changed a bit now the average sal stands at nearly 6.55 lpa ctc

ciao..

P.S. - few other hikes by some other co.s were also there but as it didn't create a very big impact a correction was not neccessiated

hi,
any idea when the final selection for PGP will be announced? waiting anxiously for it.

Hi!

PGP result is *expected* to come out on the 15th of this month.

All the Best for your result.

Cheers!

hi,
any idea when the final selection for PGP will be announced? waiting anxiously for it.

hey IMI guys,
great job done... congratulations on your fantastic placements

Thanks Bhabesh, Foreplay, Allens, Murtuza bhai and Neil :)

@Foreplay: No guy from outside, only one Delhi girl from IMI is joining CEB.

Cheers!!