IMI Delhi Executive PGDM (XPGDM)

12 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group

Disseminate information regarding the program.

Page 1 of 2

Hi I am also joining in.. please share relevant news related to placements

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Sam911
@Sam911  ·  2 karma

Off campus accommodation is being arranged

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ramankgarg
@ramankgarg  ·  0 karma

share your contact

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who all are ready to pay their fees before 11 March for admissions into executive mba. I am confused..

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
@20031991  ·  4 karma

They have told me placements are 100%.which is not the fact

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manik21
@Manik21  ·  0 karma

In same dilemma , can we chat.. pls inbox me..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone here planning on joining IMI Delhi?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sam911
@Sam911  ·  2 karma

Non existent placements but college is good

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manik21
@Manik21  ·  0 karma

Hi, please inbox me.. can we discuss, also in same dilemma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please tell what was the placement scenario for the last year Ex-PGDM batch..Is everyone placed, what is the average package.

1 comment
Sam911
@Sam911  ·  2 karma

Under batch profile list of current students is given you can contact them on LinkedIn and the will give exact information

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any body who gave their interview on 2nd march 2019 at kolkata?

1 like2 comments
Patranka
@Patranka  ·  0 karma

I gave

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@20031991  ·  4 karma

U must have received your admission letter.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the placement scenario in imi delhi for executive mba students?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a work ex of 4.5 years. Am I eligible for the course? Also could you share the fee structure of the same.

2 comments
@20031991  ·  4 karma

No.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ramankgarg
@ramankgarg  ·  0 karma

Yes, you can i think. Better write an email to admission cell if you are really interested.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How was the placements last year of expgdm??

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
SharmaSeema
@SharmaSeema  ·  0 karma

Spoke to a student on camps and the feedbck was not gud from her. I will be taking huge gamble if decides to pursue.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sam911
@Sam911  ·  2 karma

Do you have any other offers

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

placement statistics till now?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who are talking on internal things about the IMI placements and batch ...can you plz share the source of information as i find these irrelevant. As the current student of imi executive batch i would like to highlight few pionts

IMI Delhi offers the Executive PGDM for people with at-least 5 years of work experience. This batch is much different from the normal PGDM batches since it contains people with a work experience of minimum 5 years.

The institute provides help to students in getting placed. There is a designated coordinator specifically assigned to handle exec placements. Also, there is a committee in college which is looking after the placements for the exec batch.

Even with a nominal GMAT score, exec students are given a platform to enhance their knowledge and develop important industry required skills. 

The placement season for the current batch is not over yet. It is still ongoing.

Placements have to be customized and tailor made on a case to case basis for this batch. 

Reasons for joining this program:- 

1. The course is overall good. The exec classroom has recently been upgraded and it feels good to be a part of the program. 

2. The professors of the course are superb. The professors are all well qualified, professional, and well versed with their subject areas.

3. The course is extremely rigorous, but that is what an MBA program is about. Since joining IMI, I have learned to manage my day with barley 4-6 hours of sleep. Due to the plethora of subjects there are many quizzes, assignments, etc. 

4. The course builds an excellent perspective towards business and whatever electives you choose, the respective knowledge would be built upon.

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Manik21
@Manik21  ·  0 karma

I am referring xPgdm, from April new batch will start and 3 month is the training period while can be done in job also, By when we can get some stats .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sam911
@Sam911  ·  2 karma

What is the placement scene for current/last year's XPGDM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...