IMI Delhi Call Getters Discussion 2014-16

648 Posts  ·  741 Users
About this group

Congratulations to all the candidates who have it to the WAT/PI process of IMI.. To all those who could not make it, there is something better in store for you For those for have made it to the next round, the game has just begun! The fight for ...

Page 1 of 65

@IMI when does the gdpi process take place for the New delhi campus . and is it conducted in guwahati 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi my CAT percentile is 92.34 with 86.84 in VA, 95.07 in DILR and 86.51 in QA. What are my chances of getting call? And if I get the call, how do I prepare for the subsequent rounds?

2 comments
shrutilall
@shrutilall  ·  74 karma

Last year, the cutoff for PGDM was 87 percentile, while that for PGDHRM and PGDM (B&FS) was 84 percentile. Going by it, you have fair chances of getting a call. However, the cutoffs vary every year.
Once you get a call, you will have a WAT/PI round. We shall be discussing WAT topics soon. Please stay tuned for the updates. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sduttalp
@sduttalp  ·  0 karma

thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! What is the cut off of IMI Delhi through CAT?

I have scored 79.77, do I have any chance?

1 comment
shrutilall
@shrutilall  ·  74 karma

The CAT cutoff for last year was 87 percentile for PGDM and 84 for PGDMHRM and PGDM (B&FS). Looking at the last years cutoff's, it would be a bit difficult but cutoffs change from year to year so hope for the best. 

Also in case you have any doubts, please post your queries at our Official 2016-18 Admission's Thread i.e. 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-imi-delhi-2016-18-admission-query-thread-35877352

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Generally, what is the range of CAT percentiles in which IMIians fall? I mean median percentile.

1 comment
shrutilall
@shrutilall  ·  74 karma

The median percentile at IMI New Delhi is 93-95 percentile. Also in case you have any doubts, please post your queries at our Official 2016-18 Admission's Thread i.e. 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-imi-delhi-2016-18-admission-query-thread-3587735

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi could anyone please give imi's admission office phone number?

or please tell me those who want ac room have given a DD of rs.62000 instead of 44000?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will any one please guuideabour admission confirmation with WL 15

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi... i want to talk to some senior in IMI.. want to know details about the college and placement for pgdm. can some1 please ping me? its urgent... thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT 2015 99.50 Calls: IIM L,K,MDI,FMS,Converts: IIM K,All New, MDI NITIE AIWTSAC coming
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys many aspirants are having doubts about cat weight age and rumors are going around plenty.  II just want to say this.  This may not be 100% accurate but I think it might clarify many doubts

Friends this is not iim like college .  And even iims give weight age for cat score.  So imi giving 0% weight age is for cat us ruled out 

Next if imi gives very less (say

Just think. If  it  selects only those who perform well In WAT pi  and good profiles then it means that they are highly capable and they are sure to get seats in  colleges better than imi and hence they will definitely go there. 

Hence imi will give a weight age of around 40-50%.

It may not go beyond that because  imi reduced its cut off saying that it will give importance to profiles too this time. 

What doyou guys think?  

Guys many aspirants are having doubts about cat weight age and rumors are going around plenty.  II just want to say this.  This may not be 100% accurate but I think it might clarify many doubts

Friends this is not iim like college .  And even iims give weight age for cat score.  So imi giving 0% weight age is for cat us ruled out 

Next if imi gives very less (say

Just think. If  it  selects only those who perform well In WAT pi  and good profiles then it means that they are highly capable and they are sure to get seats in  colleges better than imi and hence they will definitely go there. 

Hence imi will give a weight age of around 40-50%.

It may not go beyond that because  imi reduced its cut off saying that it will give importance to profiles too this time. 

What doyou guys think?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey so i want to talk to some seniors @ IMI.

just hav a couple of questions.

Need to make a very imp decision based on this.

Can someone just ping me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...