[Official] IMI New Delhi Admissions 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

3,091 Posts  ·  6,204 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMI New Delhi Admissions 2021-23.
Get all the details about International Management Institute, New Delhi. IMI New Delhi Cut Off, IMI New Delhi Fees, IMI New Delhi Placement and much more.

Page 1 of 310

Active waitlisted no. 87 for core

Will convert
No chance
26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Active w/l-63

next round
next to next
no convert
34 answers

Can any one tell how to check wait list of imi delhi coz there is no update in my dashboard

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Aman0920
@Aman0920  ·  6 karma

I still got no email and my dashboard is also not updated!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhi9766
@abhi9766  ·  1 karma

that means we were not selected even for wait listing

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Masx konverts

10 answers

Active waitlist for core - 122 

Convert
Can't say
Won't Convert
41 answers

Active waitlist for core - 22

Convert
Can’t say
42 answers

How many lists are out in IMI Delhi for Core??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please read if you are someone who applied to IMI-D and scored below 92%ile or so. I and many others had applied for both Core and Other interested programs, and converted the other prgrms but got NOT EVEN A WAITLIST NUMBER for Core. So while checking what had happened, it is found that those who scored less than 92 and applied for CORE ALONE, GOT A WAITLIST NUMBER for the same, BUT THOSE APPLYING FOR OTHER PROGRAMS, WERE SIMPLY NEGLECTED. What kind of pathetic situation is this? Doesn't a convert of a program have the chance to alteast be wailisted for core? IMI DOES NOT hold transparency in this. They simply lowered their cutoffs, and those applying for 3000 odd rupees with a score above the cutoff are idiots? We demand justice, IMI. THIS HAS HAPPENED NOT FOR ONE, BUT FOR MANY APPLICANTS WITH HOPE.

4 likes18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
jheelam
@jheelam  ·  7 karma

I have scored less than 92 percentile. I applied for core and BFS. I converted BFS and waitlisted for core. So, maybe your theory is not 100% true dude!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
guruvandan36
@guruvandan36  ·  4 karma

See it depends on a luck factor too dude.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ow is HR program of IMI D ?  is it comparable to XIMB HR ?. ANd how come my  pgdm hr PRELIMINARY WL moved from 80  to active waitlist 3 ??  why did 77 people decide not give token money ? these kind of movt makes me nervous about joining HR . 

i do know that it is famous for finance. but Placement report says that placement  of hr is on parr with bfs and core  ? WTF is happening ? why are people not joining then /?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
20thwin
@20thwin  ·  23 karma

@msbanajnfljoan it is simple. Everyone fills 3 types of colleges. most fill before exam. So , the high percentile folks already must have converted other colleges. That's why they leave the seats.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rarah.c
@rarah.c  ·  25 karma

I don't think you should worry about such things. An accurate answer was given above but I'd also like to add that atleast a few thousand people would have applied for this course so a 100 people leaving isn't a big deal. People have location constraints, program preferences and so on. This isn't IIM A that the offer would be hard to refuse. You must simply look at what you require from a college and what other options you have. So about XIMB definitely has more of a brand name for hr but i don't think it's vastly different wrt to placements and so on. Look into the location or any other personal preferences and then decide.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I can't see any waitlist on my dashboard .......did anyone face this issue.....

Cat 2019 95.49 %centile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...