IMI New Delhi Admission 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

1,259 Posts  ·  2,329 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMI Delhi Admission and Get all the details about Indian Management Institute, IMI Delhi Cut Off, IMI Delhi Fees, IMI Delhi Placement and much more.

Page 1 of 126

'Meri Maggi'
A small survey to understand the consumer preferences towards Instant noodles like Maggi. Your response could help us immensely with a project we are undertaking for our summer internships during MBA.
I would really appreciate your help. Such surveys would soon be becoming  a regular part of your life as you start your MBA Journey. If you have any queries, doubts, apprehensions regarding your mba admission, what mba holds for you, how life is going to be like once you enter a MBA college, feel free to message me here and I would try my best to help you out from my learnings from last one year of being in a MBA program.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0qDy0wW3HEAsmpui8uvCiqyAGxENko3qczAKumBAub85jxA/viewform

More
undefined
Write a comment...
sid7h
@sid7h  ·  119 karma

🤔 what's the problem in releasing waitlist number? We have the right to know our performance. Bad or good doesn't matter.

3 likes1 comment
rajivgusain
@rajivgusain  ·  24 karma

I think this year many people have taken IMI over IMT because of their ambiguous admission process

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Which one would you have joined out of the following?

NMIMS mumbai core
IMI Delhi PGDM core
1 comment76 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

talked to a LBSIM alumni and his response was straight to not join IMI and he even claimed that IMI gives out inflated results in placements

I know that its not true 

lbsim people hate IMI
they just want to spread rumors to affect the goodwill of IMI
they don't want anyone to have what they couldn't
45 answers

When will the payment confirmation mails be sent?

2 comments
S_akanksha
@S_akankshaIMI New Delhi  ·  9 karma

Transaction details of each candidate is verified first. Confirmation mails are forwarded once this verification is complete. So, remain assured if you have paid the amount, you will receive the confirmation.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ravi405
@Ravi405  ·  0 karma

Tq is it necessary to speed post the utr number even for rtgs mode, I only emailed the form and the receipt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

We present to you must do PRE MBA course for the B school joining students. Certificate will be provided on successfully completing the course. Click on the link to have more idea about it wizyowl.com

Post 42046629534754
undefined
Write a comment...

I haven't received the email by mentor. Has everyone received it??

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Ravi405
@Ravi405  ·  0 karma

@ritu2211 and when did u receive the mail.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ritu2211
@ritu2211  ·  9 karma

15th April

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
sid7h
@sid7h  ·  119 karma

Let's have a look

95+ filled pgdm core only. No call
95+ filled pgdm core only. Got a call
95+ filled 2 or more courses. Got a call other than core
95+ filled 2 or more courses. Got no call
1 like1 comment94 answers

What is the intake for hrm program this year??

hakai
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
sarthak_bhaduri
@sarthak_bhaduri  ·  6 karma

same

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
S_akanksha
@S_akankshaIMI New Delhi  ·  9 karma

Each year, HR course has a batch size of 60 students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I had not submitted fee for the hostel in 1st installment as i was arranging for the same. Can i make the paymnet now for the hostel? Please confirm. 

1 comment
BikAsH-S
@BikAsH-SIMI New Delhi  ·  51 karma

Kindly drop a mail to admissions office mentioning this issue along with your application number, put the subject as "Hostel Payment - "

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...