IMI Delhi 2009-11 Admissions

1,554 Posts  ·  345 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, The advertisement of IMI, Delhi 2009-11 is already out and the forms will be out by 8th Aug. Check IMI Admissions for more details regarding the admission dates, fees, course curriculum etc. So for all the IMI aspirants, ...
Page 1 of 156
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OMG, no call at 99.94! This is a scandal!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well my profile is like X-71, XII - 83, Engg 58.5, CAT OA 98.37 (96-96-86 in DI) and managed a call

Is it just because you can have a go at IMI that you are showing your anger??? There might be people who get rejected with better scores than us... Obviously MBA institutes can't fool around after charging such high app-fees. They can get sued big-time if they don't have a reply...

Its easy to shout at anyone in their absence...

Not really. The criteria have been mentioned rather clearly in the shortlist page itself. Nothing was said about any other criteria. If there were other parameters that IMI used (which is impossible, since there was no other information that we provided while applying) then we should be aware of them.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT 08 - 98.85
No call. (reason - 57% in engg)

IMI has just fooled us and earned some good money my means of selling admission forms.

If they said 50% in graduation is their eligibility, then they ought to ensure that a guy with 50% have some chance of getting through. But actually with 50% in graduation u cant get through even with 100 percentile in CAT. This amounts to sheer cheating. IMI should have mentioned that only 90% + in graduation can apply. ( Obviously they are not considering that in many universities even toppers get 65% )

Pity on IMI. It didn't care to call the CAT toppers, but call some board toppers....

CAT - AN ALL INDIA LEVEL EXAM - has no meaning now!!!

CAT 08 - devastated even with 98.85( & good sectionals)
CAT 09 - no use giving it......(i'll better build on my work ex)

Exactly....

In pursuit of trying to imitate a institute one goes to ignore people with scores in an education system which is plagued with rot learning which everyone agrees to.
CAT is an exam which checks one's aptitude and if one does well in it he needs to be rewarded and not punished.....
They shud then remove CAT as a criteria for evaluation and ask for graduation marks only and may be conduct an independent evaluation test to suit their whims and caprices..........

Best of Luck to who made it for their GD\PI.........

Thank god i wasnt called...Saved my time .........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Way Insti's are moving.
One Might Get a Call from IIM A or even B....

But He wont get call from Shillong,IMI,....Which one's next??
I hope MDI doesnt follow the suit....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ everybody at IMI..
Can anybody please explain the criteria for giving these calls. My CAT Performance is as follows : QA -- 98.72, DI-- 99.64, VA-99.42, OA--99.94.. Calls IIM-A,C,I,L,K.. Does IMI need a better Score?? Or just because i'm a fresher.. U people are just playing around with everybody's sentiments.. I have a call from IIM-A but not IMI.. Guess IMI has grown better than IIM-A.. Or my name could just could not come up in this lucky draw.. A scam comparable to the DDA flat scandal... Anyways, ATB to everybody who has a call.. :happy:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Chuck it guys, IMI doesnt deserve u! The institute wants ppl with guud Xth and XIIth class marks as they make 'guud managers'! Its a pity that the premier Managament exam is not enough for even an interview call.....I guess we should do away with CAT from next year onwards!

Imagine ppl not getting calls at 98+ %tiles.....!!!! Its a pity! I can only say the institute is at loss.

Well my profile is like X-71, XII - 83, Engg 58.5, CAT OA 98.37 (96-96-86 in DI) and managed a call

Is it just because you can have a go at IMI that you are showing your anger??? There might be people who get rejected with better scores than us... Obviously MBA institutes can't fool around after charging such high app-fees. They can get sued big-time if they don't have a reply...

Its easy to shout at anyone in their absence...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No call at 97.04%ile, good acads and excellent ECCs (state level chess player, professional musician etc).

LMAO @ IMI. Good luck breeding managers with this bizarre selection policy.

PS - Before anyone jumps on me with a 'sour grapes' remark: I'm not being bitter, I have calls from far better schools already.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If they did'nt want anyone with less than 80% throughout to apply, they should have put it in their forms, I'd have spent my 1600 bucks on something more productive.

If only board toppers made good managers then why hold CAT at all? IMI should simply ask board toppers to apply, let's see how they'd be doing in another 2-3 years then.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Aahit Says
Shocking to say the least.

Its obvious for the reactions IMI is recieving in terms of the calls and the policy followed, but I am sure there must a valid reason for all the steps taken.

neways for any other queries regarding admissions I will try to provide answers, as far as possible.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...