IMDR 2017-2019 Admission Queries and Discussion

26 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group

Greetings from Students of IMDR, Pune

This thread is for all those who wish to be a part of Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune

Feel free to post any queries and we'll be happy to help;

For any information you can also visit the following:

Official Website: http://www.imdr.edu/

Link to fill the form: http://www.imdr.edu/pgdm-admissions-pune/

Official Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imdrpune/

Page 1 of 3

Dear students,  I want to share few Things about IMDR, Pune.  I am giving you a clear picture about this institute. Kindly not take Admission into this college because they make you complete Fool. They attract you because of LOW FEES 175000/- Per Year. As compare to other B-school In Pune.  But The condition of institute are worst like Some Government Institute. Lack of Infrastructure, No Faculty, Nothing.    Even the DIRECTOR of institute have no control on the institute administration also he is not very much interested in their Post. They charge you Less Fees But when they Backlogs you in Paper they get 1000/- for re-paper and 500/- for revaluation so, by doing this they earn money. First of all they have no Reputation in Market.   I am also requesting to Coaching institute like TIME, CAREER LAUNCHER, don’t refer this institute to students because its worse. There are Better institute in Pune which they refer. I have no option Left otherwise I left the college at first place. At lest you people have time think twice after reading my REVIEW about This LOOSE Institute.   PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ADMISSION INTO THIS COLLEGE. If you don’t want to play with your life. 

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
LifeCoach
@LifeCoach  ·  0 karma

Placement record at IMDR for 2018 has been excellent. Average package is Rs. 5.6 lacs. 80% of the students have already been placed with leading  companies.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
LifeCoach
@LifeCoach  ·  0 karma

IMDR has the best return on your investment in fees. With Rs. 7.5 lacs salary package , it is more than 200% ROI. the best ROI among leading B-Schools. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am put on hold in  waiting in imdr pune for pgdm after giving 20 june gw/PI.

I appeared for ATMA scored 90.12 percentile, ssc-89.3, hsc- 68.4, BE mechanical-65%, GW was okay and PI was good.

Any chances of waitlist clearance and my selection in IMDR?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is IMDR in terms of placements . How many company visited last year . And   what are the benefits of ESSCA exchange programme for students. 

1 comment
gm.m4a1
@gm.m4a1IMDR Pune  ·  25 karma

I think this question has been answered already. Request you to scroll the thread to understand better about our placements.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the highest package offerred for a finance student in the current year's batch??

1 comment
gm.m4a1

8 lakhs or something by Gionee

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been selected for PGDM 2017-19 and have to pay fees before 25th May. Is this amoount refundable in case I cancel the admission?

1 like1 comment
gm.m4a1

@GTA21 Refund is as per AICTE policies

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can I apply with MAHCET score for pgdm

2 comments
Kunal_Damgude
@Kunal_Damgude  ·  7 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gm.m4a1

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converts Pls text ur numbers for group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone tell us more about essca! Duration,total cost,programmes etc.?

1 comment
gm.m4a1

The duration of ESSCA Exchange programme is 1 semester. This takes place after your 3rd semester. The tution fees is borned by the college and in the past students have said that living and eating expenses on an average has been 4 lakhs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is date for Gwpi ?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
pranav_k-94.
@pranav_k-94.  ·  2 karma

It will be scheduled on 15 may

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
manika11
@manika11  ·  4 karma

@pranav_k-94. Ok..Date change

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I m selected for the coming round and wish to inquire about the placements scenerio..

how many companies visit the campus in total?

and how many companies visit with a package more than 5lpa.

Thanks in advance.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Kunal_Damgude
@Kunal_Damgude  ·  7 karma

Avg is 4.8...so u can assume 20_22 out of 50!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shaffe
@shaffe  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...