IMD, new delhi

12 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
i am not able to decide about tis colge, Institute of Management and Development, new delhi tis will be the 6th batch of it...........is tis coleg worth joinin it...?? can ny1 pour down info bout it??....besides found in prospectus
Page 1 of 2

a mailbox cluttering B-school...2 mails daily...today received another one stating gd/pi on 9 and 16 april...and as mentioned above if the institute is accepting 60% mat score then one can really know the level of this institute.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
shahkrunal Says
Can ny one tell me howz IMD,new delhi Institute....was thinking to apply to there.My CAT score is 70 percentile.....

Sorry for the late reply. But Please don't join this college. Its not even a decent college. And u have scored 70%tile in CAT u can get much much better colleges.
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:

hi seniors plz tel us the course fee and the last placement of this college .. as it wil help us a lot

Trisha Majumder

Can ny one tell me howz IMD,new delhi Institute....was thinking to apply to there.My CAT score is 70 percentile.....

IMD, New Delhi is the best, We love our college it is a focused BSCHOOL unlike the others providing every course under the sky. Other institutes are just Money making shops and not a focussed institute which teaches MBA only.

You judge the institute through its Faculty, Placements, Exposure, IMD has all IIM Faculty, International Placements, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures. We love our IMD.

Please don't use this platform for wrong information and writing wrong information again any institution.

STUDENT
IMD BATCH 12

Sam just saying we love our college doesn't suffice!
Can you tell us the placements offered to the last batch?
Fee structure and boarding expenditure?

Sam just saying we love our college doesn't suffice!
Can you tell us the placements offered to the last batch?
Fee structure and boarding expenditure?

IMD, New Delhi is the best, We love our college it is a focused BSCHOOL unlike the others providing every course under the sky. Other institutes are just Money making shops and not a focussed institute which teaches MBA only.

You judge the institute through its Faculty, Placements, Exposure, IMD has all IIM Faculty, International Placements, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures. We love our IMD.

Please don't use this platform for wrong information and writing wrong information again any institution.

STUDENT
IMD BATCH 12

i hav scored 99%tile in feb 2010 mat.
shud i apply to imd new delhi?
plz help..
seniors..

if u want to ruined ur carrier then go ahead!
It nt worthy to join!
U have good score apply for empi, scms cochin, amity bro!
I think i received 60-70 msg regarding admsn and 20-25 prospectus..
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

Its a good college, great placements and good faculty. Thanks Krishan

i hav scored 99%tile in feb 2010 mat.
shud i apply to imd new delhi?
plz help..
seniors..