Imarticus Learning Review

172 Posts  ·  899 Users
About this group

Heart-felt thanks to my trainers and the management at Imarticus. My journey from being an amateur to a polished professional  (now working at BNP) was made seemless. Anyone planning to pursue CFA or an investment banking aspirant should surely consider the IFAP Program at Imarticus.

Page 1 of 18

I did my Post Graduate Certification in Banking and Wealth Management from Imarticus Learning. The learning program offered here is designed to develop and mould students to become a competitive employee in their firms. On completion of this program, Imarticus has an energetic placement team which provides various opportunities for their students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus Learning has given great training for Investment banking. I realised the CIBOP programme is well planned for improving the knowledge of Investment banking with mock interviews and resume building guidance. I received various business theories. And the different time I appreciate about imarticus is their guidance and support in this pandemic also they delivered excellent training.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus learning provides us with excellent facilities which make things more efficient up to the business end. I made registration in the program of Financial analysis that includes much more knowledge about finance like FM with case studies, Valuation etc. 

The way is too clear and even they pick u from your level and makes things clear until u convinced up to the logical ends.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,  

Anyone wants Financial Modelling courses and CFA Level-2 and Level-1 2020 Videos and Materials ? Please ping me here or on Whatsapp at 9597361968 for more details... Also, you can mail me at  gvatsg1993@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

going from engineering background to investment banking will it be wise to join imarticus for this

1 comment
NandaRoy
@NandaRoy  ·  0 karma

Yes, they have good trainers and have good corporated tie up which will help you to get a job. Even, Imarticus is the best insitute for Investment Banking.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The teaching staffs at Imarticus are industry experts and each and every doubt get clarified in the class and projects were given have to work on our own as well with the guidance of teaching staff. Projects were given according to Industrial data and get deeper knowledge and excitement as well while working on the projects. About placement assistance, they provide you with good MNC's companies for students doing Post Graduation in Data Analytics.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you looking for Investment Banking course then Imartius is good. My journey with Imarticus learning was great. I have joined CIBOP course and at the end of the course. I got placed with one of the best MNC. Trainers are very helpful and I am very much thankful to Imarticus team and especially placement coordinator.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus has been very fruitful for me. The training session which includes theoretical and practical training helped me to understand things very quickly.

Instructors were extremely professional and pleasant to learn from. It was a great learning experience.

I would highly recommend Imarticus for Data Science.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Opted for CIBOP Course from Imarticus. The program and it's curriculum is amazing. This Program is placement oriented program so anyone who would like to join Investment Bank, this program is excellent opportunity for those people. Trainers are very senior with amazing knowledge.. Support Staff and placement team is also amazing... Currently I am working in the Investment Bank in Structured Derivatives Process... Thanks to Imarticus Team.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Really a great institute for analytics programms and for placement.i joined for pga program in this institute is too good in teaching and they trained me well in each and every aspect of this program .Thank you Imarticus

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...