Imarticus Learning Review

129 Posts  ·  488 Users
About this group

Heart-felt thanks to my trainers and the management at Imarticus. My journey from being an amateur to a polished professional  (now working at BNP) was made seemless. Anyone planning to pursue CFA or an investment banking aspirant should surely consider the IFAP Program at Imarticus.

Page 1 of 13

I am having an amazing time at Imarticus learning .Here I am engaged in CIBOP  course to acquire knowledge about finance.After joining the course my knowledge in IB has been increased alot ,there is also an improvement in my personality. The teaching faculty is also very helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Lots of new things and knowledge have been given in 3 weeks and more practical examples are given helps to understand related to investment banking,amazing faculty .if you really want to be a investment banker imarticus is the best destination for you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am pursuing CIBOP. Trainers are awesome, very helpful great experience so far. i got to learn lot of new things and practical knowledge made concepts more clear, worth joining imarticus.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus is the best place to learn and to start the career. The courses here are not only well detailed but also job oriented. I did the certification in investment banking operations from imarticus and thanks to Snehal ma'am, (the placement incharge) I even got placed before the completion of my syllabus. I'm just 21 and got a good package and a kick start to my career. The staff here are easy to approch and very humble.  Dharmesh Sir helped me with the career guidance and told me some tricks which helped me in my resume. Our trainer taught us the in and out of the syllabus. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The faculty and staff at Imarticus are very co-operative and are always ready to help – both inside and outside the classroom. Another aspect that I would like to highlight is the learning material which is comprehensive, easy to understand, and accessible 24/7 on Imarticus’ online learning platform. The learning experience at Imarticus was fantastic and resulted in a job at M Technologies.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I joined Imarticus for Data science. In my view Imarticus is doing really well, I mean they have well qualified trainers who share the real life experiences with us which gives us a massive understanding about the course. 

Pros:1. The trainers as I said they are well qualified and experienced

2. The course content is really good

3. The staff here are very polite and helpful.

4. The classroom environment is very positive.

5. They have dedicated team for placement who prepare us thoroughly for interview rounds.

Cons: 1. Infrastructure needs an improvement.

2. Should have flexible class timings.

3. Need bit improvement in practical session.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would definitely recommend Imarticus Learning  who really want to explore career in Investment Banking Operations. The trainers are very co-operative and available whenever any doubts arise. And they also prepare you for interviews as well through soft skills lectures. The whole Placement team is very  supportive. I am very thankful to entire Imarticus team.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus has been a key to my success. Before joining, I was not sure whether they would be helpful or not. Luckily it was the most excellent decision made by me. Only thing, I can say here is don't pretend about it experience it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A great experience with imarticus learning. I did a CIBOP Course and my experience with imarticus was more valuable where all the trainers helped me to understand the topics very well and the knowledge they shared was a great lifetime learning experience.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Would highly recommend Imarticus Learning. I have attended Machine Learning program. Must say the trainer was quite good and the placement team.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...