Imarticus Learning Review

179 Posts  ·  988 Users
About this group

Heart-felt thanks to my trainers and the management at Imarticus. My journey from being an amateur to a polished professional  (now working at BNP) was made seemless. Anyone planning to pursue CFA or an investment banking aspirant should surely consider the IFAP Program at Imarticus.

Page 1 of 18

I have done my PGP in Data Analytics here, its a good institute, they help build the skills required and give good assignments which if completed are useful in enhancing techincal skills, also Trainers are good and helpful who possess optimum knowledge about the subjects. The institute also helps in getting placed in good companies and it also helped me get placed in an MNC.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good institute for data science. Advance teaching methods makes the concept very easy. Very supportive staff and the support team is helpful too. Overall it was a good experience.

1 comment
sreejithrm
@sreejithrm  ·  0 karma

Hi has your course @Vidisaa1completed?how are the faculty ?did you take the IBM or KPMG one? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus Learning has given great training for Investment banking. I realised the CIBOP programme is well planned for improving the knowledge of Investment banking with mock interviews and resume building guidance. I received various business theories. And the different time I appreciate about imarticus is their guidance and support in this pandemic also they delivered excellent training.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best coaching classes for the Data Science. Thanks for doing great job, very good learning center and professionals .Above all very good trainer .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I  recommend imarticus learning to everyone...Best professors and staff... imarticus helped me to uplift my carrer...It provides a platform where one can grow and learn...They provide a very good placement opportunities to every student...They have good hold in markets and good relation with the companies through which one can get the best placement opportunity

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All I can say about Imarticus is that this is a good institute in terms of training. Also, they do provide placement assistance and, if you are lucky then you may end up with a job. 

This all I am talking about my online learning experience with Imarticus not sure about the classroom.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Learning experience with Imarticus was superb. The program syllabus is well designed and the faculty are great. PGA Course definitely was the best first step into data science for me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did complete CIBOP Course from Imarticus Learning. The best part about Imarticus Learning program is the elementary App, course content and the encouraging mentors. The presentation session, mock interviews and the placement team support build up the confidence in one to crack the real interview. I found the program valuable for anyone who wants to intensify their career in the Investment Banking sector.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I did my Post Graduate Certification in Banking and Wealth Management from Imarticus Learning. The learning program offered here is designed to develop and mould students to become a competitive employee in their firms. On completion of this program, Imarticus has an energetic placement team which provides various opportunities for their students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Imarticus learning provides us with excellent facilities which make things more efficient up to the business end. I made registration in the program of Financial analysis that includes much more knowledge about finance like FM with case studies, Valuation etc. 

The way is too clear and even they pick u from your level and makes things clear until u convinced up to the logical ends.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...