im starting up and i need your help!

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
The idea is to solve the problems faced by students like you while applying to colleges. A big pain point is the forms themselves. So to begin with Im creating a product which can help any college take their form filling online including payment.T...
Page 1 of 1

hi guys,

can any student on this forum please give their feedback on this? I really appreciate your help.

thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The idea is to solve the problems faced by students like you while applying to colleges. A big pain point is the forms themselves. So to begin with Im creating a product which can help any college take their form filling online including payment.The product will also take care of -

1. Manual data entry by colleges
2. Communication with students at every stage of the process. automated SMS/emails
3 process interviews/GDS/written tests etc.

For students
1. A profile once created can be used to apply to multiple colleges use Facebook if you want.
2 apply sitting in one place.

I plan to charge students a nominal convenience fee for this service.

Questions for students -
1. Do you goto a college website to download admission forms today? If no how do you do it?

2. Do you have any problems in choosing the right college? I mean not enough info about the right college for you. I'm guessing with players like shiksha and this forum this problem is non existent.

3. will you pay 20 rs extra for every college you apply to thru this product?

I want YOUR feedback on this product. How can I improve the offering? More features I can add etc.
or if there is a service which you use today please let me know.

Also please mention some other problems you have faced while applying to colleges.

please provide your valuable feedback
Thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...