I'm at fix...should i join greatlakes pgpm???

25 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Got/Converted my 1st call in history of MBA prep that is Great Lakes PGPM.* **Having :* 98.39 OA | 86.94 QA | 99.66 VA | 70 grad B.E. in IT | 89 12th | 83 10th *Exp :* 2.9 years in with CTC 4 | having offers frm other companies for CTC 6-6...
Page 1 of 3
@sahilkataria : I suggest SCM , anyday..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ssb_ssb
Can you please put some more light on it... The pros and cons...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mbarig2013
GL pgpm
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys what about Great Lakes Vs TAPMI??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@hramkhor Ok hramkhor
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@snazzy.guy said:
To hramkhor .... Thanks for the information !! ............. But , if a guy is having 4+ years of experience and he is not interested in executive MBA , then what will be your take ? ..
If not interested then don't do.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To hramkhor .... Thanks for the information !! ............. But , if a guy is having 4+ years of experience and he is not interested in executive MBA , then what will be your take ? ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMs all the way.

There is no point of comparison. Unless you want 1 year program so very desperately and cant stay away from work for 2 years. I don't see anything else which puts GL ahead of IIMs in terms of MBA ROI.

IIMs are IIMs. Today. 10 years after. 30 years after.
You do MBA perhaps only once in life and you have to work nearly 30 years more. IIM brand name will stand with you through out work life and even after you retire from work.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kravindran7 Are u sure about preferring GLIM over new IIMs?
I had a feeling that IIM Ranchi, Raipur and Udaipur are surely better than GLIM...
CAT2012 : 98.62
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yar...I'm confused between SCMHRD and GLIM. Any suggestions?

XAT: 94.04 SNAP: 97.37 Calls and Converts:SCMHRD, GLIM PGPM, SIIB, SIBM B, GIM, IMTG Joining: SCMHRD
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...