IITs TO DISSOLVE JMET

74 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group
FRIENDS, AFTER SUCH A HORRIBLE NORMALISATION AKA RANDOMISATION OF CAT 2010 SCORES, DO U SUPPORT THIS MOVE BY IITs? I DONT AS I THINK THAT A 20 DAY SPAN EXAM CAN NEVER BE AS FARE AS A ONE DAY EXAM & ONE SUCH EXAM WILL BE REDUCED IF IITs DECIDE...
Page 1 of 8
Baidurya Says
Ok...sure about that? Can you give me the link of this info?

27th Jan' 2012 is the Last date to apply for IIT Karagpur... even u can check it in notification calander of various institute like IMS, TIME.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ok...sure about that? Can you give me the link of this info?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Baidurya Says
Is anyone able to ope VGSOM website? Registration seems to have started...but the website is not opening.

We can apply after cat results too.... so no need to worry.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone able to ope VGSOM website? Registration seems to have started...but the website is not opening.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I wish to enquire about MBA from IITs ie the approximately required CAT cut off for MUMBAI,KHARAGPUR,KANPUR,ROORKEE.

Thanks.

no one wud be able to predict the cutoff exactly, buy in my opinion, it wud be arnd 97-98 for IIT-b,d; ~95 for iit-kgp,k,m nd ~93-95 for iit-r. but for the moment, u shud stop wrrying about these stuff and focus on maximising ur cat score. bcoz eventually, its the score that will fetch u calls, not the knowledge of the cutoffs. 😉 😉
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I wish to enquire about MBA from IITs ie the approximately required CAT cut off for MUMBAI,KHARAGPUR,KANPUR,ROORKEE.

Thanks.

See honestly even at later stages no one will be able to predict the cut-offs , not even the iit administration unless they set a certain minimum criteria.
But still it will definitely be 90+ for iitk and may exceed 95. So give ur best shot and hope for the best.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

Thanks.

Its too early predict it, so just focus on CAT exam first...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mahesh nishant Says
U will be updated as soon as any info is released and a separate thread will be opened. Till than follow this thread for updates..

Hi Puys,

Thanks.
Kunal Sinha Marketing Leadership Program|2012-13 SCHOOL of INSPIRED LEADERSHIP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ank_mission_IIM Says
When will registration starts??

U will be updated as soon as any info is released and a separate thread will be opened. Till than follow this thread for updates..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...