IITD Selected Peoples

66 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Hey. Lets all IITD selected people post ur details. Me selected Jmet rank-46 :: No work Ex Location- Raipur
Page 1 of 7
Hello every body ...

me Vineet , from haryana (karnal), jmet 398 ..... joining apna dms in july with u all 2 have a bash ... :grab:

& sorry for being late ... :huh:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Waitlist Cleared till 46 today.....i was told that only about 4-5 seats are left

Next update on 30th

Regards

Tarun

congrats and welcome to DMS !
please post yr introduction on this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iit-d-dms-class-of-2k7-25008106

And we are here for any doubts / queries u have !

and join the yahoo group of 2k7 batch also.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iitdmba07/

congrats and welcome to DMS !
please post yr introduction on this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iit-d-dms-class-of-2k7-25008106

And we are here for any doubts / queries u have !

Hi all ...

n Congrats those who ll join DMS..

me vineet .. working wit h ril , refinery division , jamnagar fro the past 12 months ..

jmet rank 398

got confirmation

looking forward to have a good time with u all .... masti

i suggest you ppl can start another thread something like class of 2007....let these two threads (DMS queries, iitd selected ppl) be for queries....will serve as a good database for next years as well

Regards

Tarun

amitkr Says
hi...there are two valle ppl..me and naval who are always there.....but i never knew there was a thread like this...think we shud continue on DMS IITD queries thread...naho to confusion ho jayega:confused:
sandman_sd Says
Hey what happened.No posts. Where are my clssmates?HELLO ANYBODY THERE :whatthat:

hi...there are two valle ppl..me and naval who are always there.....but i never knew there was a thread like this...think we shud continue on DMS IITD queries thread...naho to confusion ho jayega:confused:

Hey what happened.No posts. Where are my clssmates?HELLO ANYBODY THERE :whatthat:

hi siddharth

yaar you have got a wonderful oppurtunity.do not let it go.nothing is for certain.u cannot be certain about next year.dont think about repeating.
as far as your problem is concerned yaar u have to decide what specialization u want.iift is wonderful for marketing.iitd is a very gud b-school but iift is better.dont think bout anything.just get into iift.i hope u dont take the wrong decision.
best of luck
romit

Hi siddarth

Since we generally dont encourage comaparisions at PG, i would not be in a position to do a comparision of the sorts your want.

What you can do is that go thru the threads of both IIFT and IIT Delhi. Another thing that you can do is that you can go to both the institutes and see for yourself what is the true picture. If you want any specific information about IIT Delhi you can gimme a call at +91-9818135798.

However i can tell you of last years trend that several of my batchmates had left the other institute that you have mentioned.

Regards

Tarun

hey guys,

huge dilemma - IIFT or IIT delhi ... cant decide

already ditched SCMHRD hoping ill make it to either MDI or FMS but i didnt.

abt the specialization i wanna do i have absolutely no idea right now ... just know i wanna do an MBA!!

also, i have a job with polaris at hand ... thinking of cat 05 also.

cat %ile was 98.33 (90 DI 96 verbal 98 quant)

got calls from MDI, NITIE, TAPMI, FMS, IIT bombay, IIT delhi, SCMHRD, IIFT, NMIMS.

dint attend NMIMS, TAPMI

rejected by MDI, FMS, NITIE, IIT bombay

converted IIT delhi, IIFT, SCMHRD

dint pay up to SCMHRD.

so again ... IIFT or IIT delhi or polaris and cat 05??
confident of getting these calls ATLEAST again .... hands itch for another shot at the IIMs but i hate the job ill be in for a year.

pls pour in ur thoughts
thanks
siddharth