IIT Madras 2009-2011 results out

385 Posts  ·  87 Users
About this group
puys, MBA 2009 - Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras thought this was my best interview.. unfortunately couldn't convert it..
Page 1 of 39
gaurav357162 Says
well chances are vey slim they have come out with roll number and hostel list they took 97 out of 150 alloted but keep your finger cross

Continuing the trend of keeping seats vacant this year too VGSOM has admitted only 97 people against the sanctioned 150.I being a sufferer have filled an application under RTI Acts asking VGSOM of the rationale behind keeping seats empty and monetary loss to national exchequer due to this corrupt policy of IIT.I would request all poeple like me who have been denied admission due to megalomaniac attitude of IIT profs to unite and fight our cases.The judgement of Delhi court against FMS prof under RTI act is an exemplary instance of using the perfect tools at our anvils to perfection.link is RTI impact: FMS forced to reveal admissions marks, Dean fined for withholding information | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA website

Hoping you all will stand against the injustice done upon us and file in RTIs to VGSOM .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no i was inhe second call list

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can you tell me wether you just received ur kharagpur call or r were you selected in second list... well i just want to know whether there is still chance for some hidden waitlist...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well guys may be some good news for u all

i received my offer letter today was waitlisted 24

but wont be taking it going to kgp

last date for submission of fees in 20th so there may still clearence after that

best of luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,

i called DOMS office just now. They said that the admission process is freezed and no wait list will be operated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Karan,Sumeet,Swarnali,

As requested by mba_unplugged, please help us out and let us know when is the next movement of the list and by how much.
TIA

Hi All
I called the DOMS office yesterday.The person responsible for the admissions told me that any decisions to move the waitlist will be taken today by the HOD (HOD was on leave yesterday)
He took my contact details and told me that they will not send letters but will personally contact everyone via phone email.I would request eveyone interested to personally call the doms office today so that they know that people are still interested in joining
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Karan,Sumeet,

Seniors,since it is past 1st July,I believe the scenario should be pretty clear.Please let us know whether the Dept is considering to fill the vacant seats after the recent cancellations or any further WL converts is ruled out.
TIA.

Hi Karan,Sumeet,Swarnali,

As requested by mba_unplugged, please help us out and let us know when is the next movement of the list and by how much.
TIA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

I have withdrawn my admission and sent the rejection form today. hopefully they'll get it by friday. They had given us time till 1 july. Hope this helps someone in waitlist

Hi Karan,Sumeet,

Seniors,since it is past 1st July,I believe the scenario should be pretty clear.Please let us know whether the Dept is considering to fill the vacant seats after the recent cancellations or any further WL converts is ruled out.
TIA.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
workohlic Says
Hey Swarnali, I guess what vamckrishna is asking is that actual reporting date is 27th & for hostel accomodation its specified that we need to report on 21st i.e. 6 days before the actual admission procedure starts.

Ohh...I think it's a misprint...I'm not in Chennai these days...please call up the office immediately to confirm the same.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...