IIT Kanpur GD/PI Call Getters Discussion 2014-16

167 Posts  ·  161 Users
About this group
Congratulations to all the candidates shortlisted for GD/PI for IIT Kanpur MBA Program. GD/PI shortlist is declared and you can check your result from following link if you have not done it already: http://oag.iitk.ac.in:8181/Oa/Jsp/jmetA...
Page 1 of 17

Kindly continue your further discussion on the following thread or on the below mentioned facebook group:

www.facebook.com/groups/iitk.mba.2014.2016

Thanks & Regards
MBA Admissions Team
IIT Kanpur

Lead Coordinator, PR MBA Team
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Today ,I submitted my resignation in my office ( I have to serve a notice period of 50 days). After a struggle of 3yrs aiming old IIM's , I ended up at IIT-K. Gave CAT in 2011 and scored 93.5%le got calls from KJSOMIYA but didn't attended PI as I got job in IT.After 1.5 yrs of IT job I started again and scored 98.48%le .Gave many interviews

NMIMS -- went good -- Converted core (But left due to ROI and confidence of converting other colleges)
IIM Kozi -- went avg -- Rejected
IIM Shillong -- went above avg -- (WL#490) Reject
IIT Bombay -- went good (WL#200) - very very very less chance
IIT Madras -- Exellent interviews -- Direct Reject
IIT KGP -- good interview -- (WL # 676) Reject
IIT Kanpur -- good interview and avg GD -- Converted
MFC -- good interview -- Converted (Paid fees but left it -- didn't submitted docs)

After discussions and consulting many people I finally choose IIT-K.

So ,I hope there is a reason for directing me to IIT-K by God. I hope my experience of 30 months in IT will help to reach my goal to become an IT consultant in a top notch company. I believe IIT K helps me in this . I too promise to help IIT-K (IME) to become one of best B-Schools by contributing my best.

Here I come IME-IIT K ,waiting for a new start in my life .........😃
4 comments

did nybody got any mail from IIT K

Converts: GL PGPM, IMT G FINANCE, IMI Delhi, LBSIM, GIM, IIT K, IIT D (Telecom) Pending Calls: New IIM's
1 comment

Anybody from Kerala joining IIT-K??

Shelby

finally didnt paid first installement with heavy heart ......thought of joining IMI-D but fee was a single biggest factor considering the fact that fee for total c ourse is aound 16-17 lakh ......had conversation with current student who is my frend ...he told me that no doubt the college is good but placements are avg with median of 8-8.5 LPA same as in IIT-K...but i know the faculty and business exposure is the thing which i m gonna miss in IIT-K .....hope this decision doesnt backfire in future career growth ...

vivek singh @ IIM Raipur
2 comments

@prmbaIITK How is Operations at IITK? In the placement brochure, it is given that Operations is the forte of IITK MBA program. Is it kind of the flagship program of IITK?

offer letter has not been received yet.........has somebody received??????

1 comment

guys final call .............IIT-Kanpur VS IMI-D ? tommorow is the last date for IMI-D first installment ...need ur quick suggestion guys

vivek singh @ IIM Raipur
2 comments

hi.. pls suggest IMT G or IIT K ??

Any whatsapp group for converts?

1 comment