IIT Kanpur Final Convert Batch 2013-15

49 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group
Dear all IIT Kanpur has declared the final result and the same can be checked from the below site if you have not done the same yet. MBA Admission Online Portal Congratulations to those who have converted the calls. Plea...
Page 1 of 5

Hello Seniors,
my cat %ile: 97.81
10th: 91.2
12th: 80.4
Btech aggregate(till 6th sem): 71.68
no work ex,General.
I have applied for IIt k .
Can you tell me what was the lowest %ile for general male got converted?
What are my chances ? I m having a bit of GD-PI phobia, communication skills not that good..thats why loosing confidence.
Inputs please.

CAT'13- OA: 97.81, QA: 98.36 VA: 90.95
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A cube of side 6 cm is painted on all its 6 faces with red colour. It is then broken up into 216 smaller

identical cubes. What is the ratio of N 0 : N 1 : N 2 .

Where,

N 0 number of smaller cubes with no coloured surface.

N 1 number of smaller cubes with 1 red face.

N 2 number of smaller cubes with 2 red faces

what is the answer? Please give steps on how to do it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

A mail has been sent to you from mbaiitk@gmail.com. it contains the assignments and other useful stuff which you are supposed to complete before Joining IIT Kanpur. these assignments will be used for your selection into various committees at IIT Kanpur, so please do the assignments seriously and submit it within the given time period.

For more detail please check your mail. In case you have not received the mail please comment in the post with your name, email id and DD number.

Chintan Parikh, PR & Media Cell, IIT Kanpur Batch 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear all,

Summer placement report for our batch is out.you can check the same at following link:

Summer placement report 2013

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

People who have sent their Demand Draft to IIT kanpur and joining IIT K for sure, Please fill your details in the following spreadsheet. Please do it immediately as this is needed for academic purpose.

IIT Kanpur batch 2013-15

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@chin2parikh I got this mail sometime back saying
"

Dear Candidate,

With reference to the admission offer letter for our MBA Programme dated May 02, 2013 that

we have sent to you, you may please note that the last date of sending your demand draft will

now be July 10, 2013 instead of June 10, 2013. The changed text of your offer letter now reads as below:

“To accept this offer, you are required to send a demand draft for Rs. 39,542.00, in favor of

Registrar, IIT Kanpur, payable at Kanpur, by July 10, 2013, failing which this offer of admission

will be withdrawn. Please use Speed-Post to send the draft to The Head, Department of Industrial

& Management Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016 (UP).

"
This is authentic right?? because if this is true then I can wait for some more time before sending the draft to IIT Kanpur.

Success comes from experience, experience comes from bad experiences, I feel m successful :-)
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will our medical examination be conducted?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which all colleges you guys left, for IIT K?
I'm not asking to compare them as such, just a bit curious though!

Present: Amazon; Past: MBA, IIT Kanpur
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from jaipur??
also plz mention ur date of arrival at iit kanpur nd who all r attending the orientation program

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FB admin Plz accept my request in FB group..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...