IIT Kanpur 2012-2014 Final List OUT

504 Posts  ·  93 Users
About this group
Hi all, The final results for MBA 2012-14 have been declared and you can access the same at Search Congratulations to all the converters [image] The candidates in the wait list have been numbered, they will be informed about the...
Page 1 of 51

Under the RTI act 2005 i have asked answers for three questions. just i want to know , in IIT website it is written that for filing RTI, payment should be in the form of CASH/BANKERS CHEQUE/DD. As fee is only Rs. 10.But I have attached a Indian postal order of Rs. 50.As postal order of Rs.10. was not available thats why attached of Rs.50. I think Indian Postal order should also work.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Koi baat nahin.

Kabhi to banegi apni baat mere yaroo...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors,can we still keep hope for any waitlist movement?..Please confirm..Although called up at IME office and confirmed,but still wishing if Seniors could still convince the authorities..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..
Can we still keep hope for waitlist movement??..Please confirm..
Seniors,pls do something if still anything can be done.
IIT-Kanpur was the only hope for many of us.....Dont know what to do now..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
frustooo Says
AT seniors please update us on the refund status it has been around 20 days but still no mail or any communication mail has been received regarding refunds.

seniors pl rply
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
chin2parikh Says
seniors how to get IIT K symbol as our PG Avtar???

Hi
I just used a jpg file of the logo for avatar but for the banner you will need an IITK email id.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seniors how to get IIT K symbol as our PG Avtar???

Chintan Parikh, PR & Media Cell, IIT Kanpur Batch 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can i apply for refund now ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wrong Post 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi
The fees has not been increased. The amount shown includes the security deposit and mess initiation charges. From next semester it will be same as shown for our batch.

Wrong post 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...