[OFFICIAL] IIT Jodhpur School of Management & Entrepreneurship MBA Admission 2020-2022

162 Posts  ·  320 Users
About this group

IIT Jodhpur is starting a School of Management & Enterprenurship (SME) from the academic year 2020.

Most of the Business Schools in the country (including IITs and IIMs) offer typical MBA programs. However, traditional format of MBA is losing charm, as reported across the world, due to AI-Analytics led dominating technology trends and the emergence new age corporations. These are asking for newer skill set and value propositions in MBA programs. Unlike marginal changes MBA curriculum as seen among other schools, IIT Jodhpur, has a decided to offer Tech-MBA from the start.

Across the two years of this program, first-year will be devoted to foundation courses and the full second year will be available to earn specialization into cutting edge areas. The school will offer specializations in two directions—in traditional areas to earn a regular MBA degree, while tech courses to earn Tech-MBA degree.

Page 1 of 17

Guys geniune replys, what would be the complete investment including hostel in mbs from iitj? And is that worth?

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
kr.vipin.hbti
@kr.vipin.hbti  ·  74 karma

@mayankiitj sir what will be the number of seats being offered finally.it was mentioned that two batches will be accommodated if more application received.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
mayankiitj
@mayankiitj  ·  128 karma

@mohitvirat1995 The information I provide can be considered official. And indeed more information will be added soon..in a week time

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

result date?

2 comments
UltimatePanauti
@UltimatePanauti  ·  44 karma

Depends when the interviews end . Maybe mid April.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have sent two mails regarding the PI schedule but got no response till now, what to do?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
mayankiitj

@hikashyap not yet done?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hikashyap
@hikashyap  ·  6 karma

@mayankiitj no sir no

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys any one has any update like when can we expect the results of the interview because need to request my organisation for early release from project. Mayank Sir if possible can you please help with this query?

1 like1 comment
mayankiitj

Expect by 10th April. We are working hard on this. Many candidates requested rescheduling, due to which we have not yet been able to close the interviews. Unless we close the interview, we cant release the merit list. But, we are certain to finish in next 2-3 days and then release the (frst) list. Thanks. Tc! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  5 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have PI today but got no communication till now, please help

1 comment
mayankiitj
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amount get deducted and No response coming even after mailing IITJ . What to do next ?

2 comments
mayankiitj

Really? No Response?

mayankiitj

I cant even guess your name from your profile. The least I need is your Name or your application ID. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amount got deducted from bank account but showing to pay again . @mayankiitj

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please Anyone let me know , the selection process for MBA program at IIT JODHPUR

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I rescheduled my interview on 29th march but I didn't get any reply from Mayank Sir neither from "Office of School of Management & Entrepreneurship IITJ" . How do i know if Interview will happen tomorrow ?

2 comments
mayankiitj

Have patience till today late evening 9 PM!

inder-mohan
@inder-mohan  ·  33 karma

@sid.teche wait wait as Mr. Mayank sir is very helpful and nice person.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...