[OFFICIAL] IIT Jodhpur School of Management & Entrepreneurship MBA Admission 2020-2022

224 Posts  ·  725 Users
About this group

IIT Jodhpur is starting a School of Management & Enterprenurship (SME) from the academic year 2020.

Most of the Business Schools in the country (including IITs and IIMs) offer typical MBA programs. However, traditional format of MBA is losing charm, as reported across the world, due to AI-Analytics led dominating technology trends and the emergence new age corporations. These are asking for newer skill set and value propositions in MBA programs. Unlike marginal changes MBA curriculum as seen among other schools, IIT Jodhpur, has a decided to offer Tech-MBA from the start.

Across the two years of this program, first-year will be devoted to foundation courses and the full second year will be available to earn specialization into cutting edge areas. The school will offer specializations in two directions—in traditional areas to earn a regular MBA degree, while tech courses to earn Tech-MBA degree.

Page 1 of 23

Hi guys, asking for a friend, is there any group for admission process of m tech in iit jodhpur?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Msrin
@Msrin  ·  20 karma

I had requested for a refund a long time back in mail. But I haven't received any refund request form to fill my account details. By when can we expect this amount to be refunded?

3 likes1 comment
Anand-1996
@Anand-1996  ·  11 karma

How many of you have applied for refund ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii,

Is there all seats are full at IIT J ? will it out any second list for more offers with other category ?

should i wait or leave ?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Anand-1996
@Anand-1996  ·  11 karma

@djkstra765 Might be possible, hahaha

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rishabhsingh1
@Rishabhsingh1  ·  28 karma

When will the waitlist movement of iim's start?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Msrin
@Msrin  ·  20 karma

which is better considering this pandemic situation

IMT Ghaziabad Marketing
IIT Jodhpur Tech MBA
IIT Kanpur
3 comments113 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

which is better considering this pandemic situation 

IIT J (tech MBA)
Great Lakes IM ( Chennai PGPM1yr)
Poll Check
3 comments104 answers

Which is better

IITJ(techMBA)
IIM SIRMAUR
1 comment112 answers

Greeting! I never wanted to drag this in an open forum, but I have been getting zero updates from the IITJ team. I drop the text to Mayank sir inform him about stepping out from IITJ.  Mayank sir navigated me to shoot an email to an official E-mail id of IITJ and I will have my refund. its been a week now. I haven't received any  ACKNOWLEDGED e-mail about my concern.   when I happened to talk about the refund with Mayank sir,  he couldn't give me a satisfying reply. I have shown enough patience. having said that, this shows, this is purely unprofessionalism, I'm only seeking for my money back ASAP.  

Since this is the pandemic situation is around. everyone willing to manage their finances, I m just hoping IITJ will surely understand matter and will get back to me with a positive reply. 

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys got in IITJ and NIT Trichy. Please suggest which could be better option. I have 4yrs experience in support side n planning for sabbatical leave Also guys who got iit j call today. Please mention till what percentile people got calls

IIT Jodhpur
NIT Trichy
Converts : IIT-J | NIT-T | NIT-C
3 comments123 answers

Guys help me to choose..

SIDTM Pune
IIT Jodhpur
2 comments97 answers

Friends, IIT Jodhpur MBA vs Greatlakes Chennai PGDM, which is better

1 like13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
Skjha997

NIT T at best is tier 3 tbh as its packages aren't high at all🤷‍♂️ and they can't compete with private colleges like IMI, XIMB, TAPMI, etc. As for IIT J they are starting this year so no tier at all. Ask again in 5 years when IIT J gets it third batch of graduates

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
A_Krishna_Chaitanya
@A_Krishna_Chaitanya  ·  10 karma

@Skjha997 k.. Can I have contact of those who joined back to Tcs bro..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...