IISWBM Solution Center 2014-16

65 Posts  ·  116 Users
About this group
All queries regarding admission to IISWBM for the 2014-16 session are invited here.We, the current students of this institute, will try our level best to satisfy all your doubts and queries to the best of our knowledge. ATB for ur CAT result...
Page 1 of 7

What is the cut off for nc obc candidates..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#offtopic Internship in Marketing/Sales/Business Development in Mumbai. Stipend: 7-15k/month Position: 10 Duration: June-July (2months) Eligibility: Graduate/Post Graduate Students with good communication skills and enthusiasm for sales/Marketing. Mail resume immediately: sanjib@grayfos.com Contact No: +91-9167727607 Gray Routes Technology Private Limited is looking for Marketing/Sales/Business Development Interns. Immediate recruitment. Add experience in Business Development, B2B Sales in your resume. Work with Interns from premium Institutions (IIMs, XIMB,TAPMI). Company Website: http://grayroutes.in

Converts: IIM Vizag, Sirmaur, Gaya, Sambalpur; IMT G. Taken IIM Vizag.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bhai koi hai....iiswbm ka form apply karne ka procedure bta do ...samajh nahi aa raha,,plzzzz

Impossible is nothing
1 comment
akash_ss
@akash_ss  ·  0 karma

Kahan problem ho raha hai, bolo!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

xxxxxWARNING ! do not join IISWBM and spoil your career. Nothing is right in this college and they maintain a false image. No one is interested about the career of the students here, starting from the faculty down to the placement people. You will be better off without an MBA from this college. IISWBM doesnt even come close to an MBA college, its attitude towards its student is similar to a bachelors degree college affiliated to the great Calcutta University. Faculty bunk classes, placements happen without company background verification. Remain as far as you can from this college.xxxxxxxx

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello can you tell me the CMAT and CAT cutoff for IISWBM and the average and highest packages.I want to pursue MBA in Finance

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Shuu
@Shuu  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sou95
@Sou95  ·  0 karma

@abhi190334 any idea about IISWBM gd pi process

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where are  IISWBM representatives? 8th December is the last date, and still no pagalguy forum and the pdf file of the Challan is damaged....

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any helpline group for 2015-2017 batch?

Regards, Nandini...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys.an urgent info required.my friend  was initially selected for mba day.she had 91.6%le . but after being selected in imi delhi she went for that.but for family problem and unavoidable circumstances she needs to be with her family in kolkata.in order to save one year she is prepared to do everything to get an admission in iiswbm.she is coming back by train tomorrow ,and will visit the admission help desk.still i want it to know from the seniors how much feasible is this... i know its very much possible as she is a very bright candidate,initially converted iiswbm and i belv seats are still vacant there at iiswbm.please revert on this...

CONVERTS:IIM INDORE ,GIM, ifmr,tapmi,lbsim,fms bhu,nirma,ximb mhrm,imt n,imi hr,imt-g,ssbf,simc pune,sibm-b rejected by kj som,scmhrd,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi !
can someone help me by telling the cutoffs for IISWBM ( for cat, X, XII , grads ) ?
how much weghtage they give to work ex?
and their placemnets- i.e the avg package and the type of company !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...