IISWBM Solution Center 2013-2015

864 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
All queries regarding admission to IISWBM for the 2013-15 session are invited here.We, the current students of this institute, will try our level best to satisfy all your doubts and queries to the best of our knowledge.
Page 1 of 87

Which b school will be better for pursuing MBA?

IBS Hyderabad or IISWBM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oooooWARNING ! do not join IISWBM and spoil your career. Nothing is right in this college and they maintain a false image. No one is interested about the career of the students here, starting from the faculty down to the placement people. You will be better off without an MBA from this college. IISWBM doesnt even come close to an MBA college, its attitude towards its student is similar to a bachelors degree college affiliated to the great Calcutta University. Faculty bunk classes, placements happen without company background verification. Remain as far as you can from this college. oooo

1 comment
sanusrms
@sanusrms  ·  0 karma

arindam da amay iiswbm pg sports management placement karam bolo na ettu

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do IISWBM has NC-OBC reservation? Please reply? I am asking because college has written in the shortlisted pdf file to bring 

Original and photocopy of SC/ST/NC-OBC certificate (for students in SC/ST/NC-OBC category), or, original and photocopy of Physically Handicapped certificate (for students in PH category).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi anyone applying for 2015-17 IISWBM

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
nitin281189
@nitin281189  ·  0 karma

what is last date?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dbasu16
@dbasu16  ·  0 karma

last date was 31st Jan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@DIPisDAbest i scored 76 % overall in cat....i also hav 13 months work ex in a ngo.....can i expect a call with al d given facts? som r saying that since this yr cat xam was unusually tough, d cut offs for bschools might get low..wen can i xpect a call from iiswbm?? will i get a mail from them or do we hav to fill up som form or so? pls guide me with the process..i hav no idea...this is the first time i gave cat.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
DIPisDAbest
@DIPisDAbest  ·  0 karma

76% will fetch u a call,most prabably....start gd-pi-write up practice......coz cat percentile holds only 10% of total marks at iiswbm....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DIPisDAbest
@DIPisDAbest  ·  0 karma

for further queries,follow this thread.....it has been created for 14-16 candidates.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/iiswbm-solution-center-20...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anybody give me information about sports management and television managemnt course of 1year???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anybody give me clear and valid information about one year course especially of sports mangement,television managemnt and integrated marketing course??what are the carer prospects in this??which is the best among this three according to placements and exposure.is it worth to do it??your information will be very useful to me...thank u in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What CTC is offered to 2+ Experienced Guys by TCS @ IISWBM? Please mention the roles offered also for MBA Guys (Not MBA in HR).

Academics:

10th: 86.5%
12th: 70.6%
BTech: 79.3%
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Peter_Parkar
@Peter_Parkar  ·  0 karma
@DIPisDAbest Thanks bro.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
moresmart
@moresmart  ·  9 karma

WARNING ! do not join IISWBM and spoil your career. Nothing is right in this college and they maintain a false image. No one is interested about the career of the students here, starting from the faculty down to the placement people. You will be better off without an MBA from this college. IISWBM doesnt even come close to an MBA college, its attitude towards its student is similar to a bachelors degree college affiliated to the great Calcutta University. Faculty bunk classes, placements happen without company background verification. Remain as far as you can from this college. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey 14-16 aspirants.......from now,post all ur questions on the forum mentioned above...we,the current students of iiswbm will try our best to solve each nd every question of urs......lookround

Why so serious?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what was the cutoff for sc category?
2.fees structure
3.what is the last date to apply?
4.what is the placement scenario this year?
please provide any active thread this year.
plz help lookroundrolleyes

2 comments
DIPisDAbest
@DIPisDAbest  ·  0 karma

fee structure.....5.5 lacs for 2 years excluding hostel fees.......placement season has started,more than 30% of 12-14 batch has been placed.....last date to apply-6h december 2013.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...