Iirm and icici lombard tie up

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, i cleared the selection process of IIRM pg-prig corporate course,its an eight months course,conducted by IIRM,and the selection was done by aptitude tests and interviews conducted by icici lombard,after the completion of the course of 8 months...
Page 1 of 1
muneer219 Says
even i have clrd those rounds but the hr told me that i must score 60% during the course otherwise they wont give me the iirm certificate and the job too and u will lost 2lkhs too ..havent they told this to u ?

they also tld,they took a few mre than 15,vacancy seems 15,so the competition is not that high.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
muneer219 Says
even i have clrd those rounds but the hr told me that i must score 60% during the course otherwise they wont give me the iirm certificate and the job too and u will lost 2lkhs too ..havent they told this to u ?

yes,we were tld tat,bt lets face,yuh need 2 score 60 almost everywhr,bt r yuh going 4 it?tis course seems a gud start as a fresher,wt yuh thnking?
Hi, i cleared the selection process of IIRM pg-prig corporate course,its an eight months course,conducted by IIRM,and the selection was done by aptitude tests and interviews conducted by icici lombard,after the completion of the course of 8 months,its is told that,ICICI lombard will adsorb the students in the post of underwriter,and few other posts such as health and motor as manager,with a CTC of 3.25lacs/annum. And it is told to us that after the completion of the course there would be no interview by ICICI lombard,and finally,it is told to us that we would be given a provisional offer letter by ICICI lombard that after the successful completion of the course we would be absorbed and would be given a final offer letter.

http://www.iirmworld.org.in/pdfs/ICICI_Lombard_GIC_partners_with_IIRM.pdf

This are one of the many newspaper links at which it was announced in jan 2012.

ICICI Lombard, IIRM jointly launches PG program in Risk and General Insurance - Economic Times
Business Line : Industry & Economy / Banking : ICICI Lombard, IIRM ink pact for insurance course

=======

Now my question is,how good a prospect is this? and we are told that 15 pan india are selected for the course,does it mean that 15 pan india would get the job if they successfully complete the course? Anybody here who has any idea about how good or bad is the course?

Hi, i cleared the selection process of IIRM pg-prig corporate course,its an eight months course,conducted by IIRM,and the selection was done by aptitude tests and interviews conducted by icici lombard,after the completion of the course of 8 months,its is told that,ICICI lombard will adsorb the students in the post of underwriter,and few other posts such as health and motor as manager,with a CTC of 3.25lacs/annum. And it is told to us that after the completion of the course there would be no interview by ICICI lombard,and finally,it is told to us that we would be given a provisional offer letter by ICICI lombard that after the successful completion of the course we would be absorbed and would be given a final offer letter.

http://www.iirmworld.org.in/pdfs/ICICI_Lombard_GIC_partners_with_IIRM.pdf

This are one of the many newspaper links at which it was announced in jan 2012.

ICICI Lombard, IIRM jointly launches PG program in Risk and General Insurance - Economic Times
Business Line : Industry & Economy / Banking : ICICI Lombard, IIRM ink pact for insurance course

=======

Now my question is,how good a prospect is this? and we are told that 15 pan india are selected for the course,does it mean that 15 pan india would get the job if they successfully complete the course? Anybody here who has any idea about how good or bad is the course?