IIMT - Oxford Brookes University, Gurgaon : admission queries

15 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group

This thread is dedicated for all queries related to IIMT (Oxford Brookes Univ) programs. Users are requested to ask queries related to: \- the program and pedagogy \- Admission process and deadlines \- application requirements ...

Page 1 of 2

wanted to know placement record of iimt gurgaon for mba 2013 batch..there's no record of it on web..kindly tel asap...lookround

poojagzb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard that the programs at IIMT,Gurgaon are affiliated to Oxford Brooks University.Is it right?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have passed 12th from Science stream.Please suggest me about Hotel management courses and colleges as well.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wat is the avg. pakage, and wat is the highest package?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Deepakumar31
@anisha5
Hi friends, I have got my answer to the query i asked. Just went for a counselling session there, and was really good. Just for the records...they have a great tie-up with Oxford Brookes University and thanks to that the students have been reaping a lot of rewards. To show this in stats, 70% of the internships that the students have got are abroad and 50% of its placements have been abroad too. I think the facts are pretty convincing if you ask me.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to do MBA in Gurgaon.Please let me know the fees and placements details for marketing course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is iimt in terms of placements??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kimi21 As of now the dates are not flashing on the website bro, but then why to wait for the last date. If interested you can apply it right away.The stats are very convincing to me and applying early wont harm. Good luck!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@anujisready4iim Hi friend, they have UCG certification programs in the field of Marketing, Finance,and Human Resources too. The curriculum is tailored to meet industry requirements, IIMT is UCG certified for its PGDM program and is certified by Oxford Brookes University for its MBA+PGPM for its programs which is recognized by the Industry.Check its website for details.http://iimtobu.ac.in/pgpm_some.htm
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

last date to apply?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...