Iimm,ictm,icib,icmhrd-sri Balaji Society

48 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
hi all this goes for all those who couldnt crack CAT n other high exams.. yes its sad that u are not part of the so called elite group... but this is not the end of the world.... I was in the same situation last year when i couldnt crack CAT.....
Page 1 of 5

Actually new 2 this site don't know how 2 use,,,,,,,,any ways i will post it dere

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SHILPA PARASHAR Says
Hey i will be giving g.d p.i on 5/04/2011 4r bimm in bhopal what type of g.d questions they can ask me,,,,,,,hows the h.r placement over dere in balaji????

u shud shoot ur query in bimm 2011 thread...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey i will be giving g.d p.i on 5/04/2011 4r bimm in bhopal what type of g.d questions they can ask me,,,,,,,hows the h.r placement over dere in balaji????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
seems no activity for a long time..
anyway hope to get a reply from any senior studying in bimhrd...
iv got selected in bimhrd...just wana find out any fresher who's got selected in the same or any senior there who can help me out with the information regarding placement scenario etc ..

Dear Pooja,

Hi! I'm your super senior from batch 2007-09. I'm from BIIB and could give you details on BIMHRD. Congratulations to get enrolled with Sri Balaji Society. Placements this year were OK but many good companies visited the campus. packages were low and were around average 3.5 lacs. still 70 students to get placed this year because of recession otherwise for your time in 2010 i'm much opportunistic.
Gud Luck!

Vidhu Mehta
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seems no activity for a long time..
anyway hope to get a reply from any senior studying in bimhrd...
iv got selected in bimhrd...just wana find out any fresher who's got selected in the same or any senior there who can help me out with the information regarding placement scenario etc ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyndy tell me hw much wud score wud be enough in mat n cat to increase the chances of geetttiing IIMM??????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi puys!!!!!please reply yaar.................:bomb:

i have heard that iimm takes only engineers or prefer engineers over other graduates.is that so?;-):-o:icecream::bigups:

Engeeners are always prefered everywhere but its not that an graduate cant get it... do ur best and u will be there 😃
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
NITSHA Says
Hi vijay Thanks to start this thread.I have heard a lot about iimm, pune.I wan to know more about its admission procedure: pattern , date(month) of exam and placement, curriculum etc.When does this BAT held for 2008-10.

hi puys!!!!!please reply yaar.................:bomb:

i have heard that iimm takes only engineers or prefer engineers over other graduates.is that so?;-):-o:icecream::bigups:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi vijay Thanks to start this thread.I have heard a lot about iimm, pune.I wan to know more about its admission procedure: pattern , date(month) of exam and placement, curriculum etc.When does this BAT held for 2008-10.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...