IIM Lucknow IPMX 2018-19 | PaGaLGuY

116 Posts  ·  530 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIM Lucknow IPMX 2018-19 and Get all the details about IIML IPMX, IIML IPMX Fess, IIML IPMX Eligibilty, IIML IPMX Placements and much more from our MBA section..

Page 1 of 12

Clash of Magic s1 is also known as the Black Magic, it is Less speedy than the server 2, but is highly modified, that one can have unlimited resources like Gold, Gems, Elixir & Dark Elixir by this server. 

https://theclashofmagicapk.com/download-clash-of-magic-server-1/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. I’m shortlisted for round two interview. Can anyone share round one experiences pls

thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please share the type of  recommendation to be sent by recommenders?

is it a letter to be emailed or  some set of questions to be answered ?

1 comment
1907_MBA
@1907_MBA  ·  51 karma

You need to fill the details of your recommendors in the last page of the online form and then a link will be sent directly to your recommendors and their will be questions which they need to fill and send it to the IIM lucknow in online mode.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got an offer in R1 of IPMX. I have the following queries : (1) Can we pay the first installment through bank transfer/ online? (2) In the website it is mentioned that a withdrawl date shall be announced along with admission letter. We have not received any such information. What is the withdrawl date after fees payment? (3) What is the last date for official GMAT score submission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will be joining the IPMX course on sabbatical from my company, will I be considered as sponsored candidate? Also will I be allowed to sit for placements?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is IPMX only good for students who are sponsored by their companies. I could not see any placement statistics in the website. Although the 2 year program of IIML is displaying its placement statistics. So there isn‘t there any placements facilitated by the college for non sponsored students

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
anurag.iqor
@anurag.iqor  ·  21 karma

@ipmx What is the GMAT range of this program ? I have 10 yrs work ex and a GMAT of 610. Non engineering bkgrnd. Any chances?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ipmx
@ipmxIIM Lucknow  ·  158 karma

@anurag.iqor You're advised to apply.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM-L has announced admissions to the 12th batch of IPMX. This is a one-year, full-time, AMBA accredited post-graduate programme for mid/senior level executives and is offered at Noida Campus of IIM Lucknow. 

For deatils visit,

http://www.iiml.ac.in/ipmx#3

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...