IIML IPMX (2014-2015) Aspirants

155 Posts  ·  142 Users
About this group
Dear All, We are starting a new thread to discuss about IPMX, the one year residential MBA program at IIM Lucknow. We are students from the current batch (2013-2014) and would try to answer questions that prospective applicants have about the pr...
Page 1 of 16

Hi Guys,

I received an e-mail from "admission_nc", stating that they have shortlisted my profile from GMASS.

Actually I haven't selected IIM L as a course option while writing GMAT so i am bit nervous whether colleges directly connected with students like this or not.

Please guide me with your views.

2 comments
TGC1
@TGC1  ·  167 karma

Hi... may be the case with you since one year back I also got the e-mail from IIM-U. Schools target student at times when they want diversity in the class. Schools collect data from GMAC to do this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SampadDhar
@SampadDhar  ·  0 karma

Highly unlikely that IIML will connect like that. It might be a spam.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, kindly provide information about expected interview shortlist dates & interview result dates. Couldnt find the information on IIML website.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am planning to join Ipmx this year. Having worked in Oil & Gas industry for 14 years, thought it would help give a boost. Plz comment on prospects after completing the course

1 comment
berserk
@berserk  ·  0 karma

@sanjiv.mech  welcome to this thread, just to let you know 20% of our batch has more that  10+ years of experience.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @iiml_ipmx, plz help with questions below

1. On the IIML site it says, the last date to submit the GMAT score is 31st Oct. Is it ok if I schedule my exam for 20th Oct and submit the unofficial GMAT score handed over to the test giver instantly? While the official score may reach the institute a few days later?

2. There is hardly any information available on the internet on IPMX placements. Applicants like me who have 9+ yrs of work ex, it is a big black box to get into. I mean, I understand you don't disclose the placement stats, but if I am going to leave my job, I must get some information around placements before deciding to join. But it is not available. Is there anything you can share or direct to the place where I may find it? Placement %age, Sectors, Avg Salaries etc.

Thanks a lot in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep Sentence Correction Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Prospective Students,

IIM Lucknow is going to organise a seminar on the IPMX course from 

10 AM to 12 NOON on 27 September 2014. Interested people can confirm their presence by writing in to admissions_nc@iiml.ac.in.

YOU COULD ALSO CONFIRM ON THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF IPMX 2015-2016 @: 

http://www.pagalguy.com/gmat/iiml-ipmx-official-thread-for-2015-2016-aspirants-28359423

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Prospective Students,

IIM Lucknow is going to organise a seminar on the IPMX course from 

10 AM to 12 NOON on 27 September 2014. Interested people can confirm their presence by writing in to admissions_nc@iiml.ac.in.

YOU COULD ALSO CONFIRM ON THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF IPMX 2015-2016 @: 

http://www.pagalguy.com/gmat/iiml-ipmx-official-thread-for-2015-2016-aspirants-28359423

1 comment
prakash2503
@prakash2503  ·  0 karma

Can you please share the venue details for the seminar held on September 27th.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has the admission season for this year begun?........

Continuous learning is the best way of defense
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
iiml_ipmx
@iiml_ipmx  ·  5 karma

Please note that the admission process has begun. The online forms are now available on IIM Lucknow's Official Website www.iiml.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got to know from one of my friend in the current batch that we do not necessarily need to appear for GMAT exam and there is another exam through which we can apply for this program, is that true ? It would be great if we could get some more information on this. Thank you

1 comment
iiml_ipmx
@iiml_ipmx  ·  5 karma

GMAT is the preliminary requirement for applying to IPMX. Please refer to official website at www.iiml.ac.in for requirements and forms. Admissions will answer any queries on the official thread 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys,

I'm wondering if guys with not so good acads but having additional qualifications like CFA & FRM will be considered if they score 730+ on GMAT?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...