Iimk 2004-06

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi All, i'm Varun from the batch of 2005. A big congratulations to all those who have final offers from IIMK. Its time to get to know your batchmates, seniors and more about IIMK. We have started a yahoogroup called iimk_2006 for any queries and d...
Page 1 of 1

hey swaroop

just logon to yahoo groups iimk_2006 and request for memebership there....

in case of any probs post it here..

abhi

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

put me in me too got through ! in 2nd list

Yup it did Abhi
and for the record...I replied too :-)
!
Thank you

Kanav

hi kanav

i replied to your query on the other thread http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?p=71288#71288

hope that helps

abhi

hey Varun

I was just wondering if and when the K guys will meet? I have posted a message to the yahoogroups thingy, but just thought to ask. For all I know, it may be over!

Do tell!

Kanav

Hi All, i'm Varun from the batch of 2005. A big congratulations to all those who have final offers from IIMK. Its time to get to know your batchmates, seniors and more about IIMK. We have started a yahoogroup called iimk_2006 for any queries and discussions.The group has a number of seniors subscribed to it and hence you can have several of your queries resolved.

We are also planning get togethers and freshers parties across cities. All those of you joining please let us know your location and contact details so that we can start the arrangements. If you want to discuss anything on an individual level, please feel free to get in touch with me or others like ronald, mukesh, ravi..all are regular visitors to PG.

We can have informal get-togethers asap at least in Delhi.

Some important email addresses:
scouncil@iimk.ac.in - students council at IIMK
alumni committee - alumni@iimk.ac.in
iimk_2006@groups.yahoo.com- the IIMK yahoogroup

See u at K !