IIMI Vs IIMK Vs NITIE Vs IITB Vs MDI Vs SPJAIN

23 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group
This shud be interesting. Views can be posted with positives and negatives of all of them as more or less they fall in same league.
Page 1 of 3
meshed Says
how/why did u manage to dig up a thread that is 5 years old!! ;)

Oops. Im sorry. I never realised it was so old. A friend of mine has just I and K calls this year, hopeful of converting both. He was just speaking to me about I vs K, so i googled for IIM I vs IIM K and ended up on this thread.

Once i read through, couldn't resist commenting.

I had no idea im digging up old dirt.

Can i request the Moderator to please delete my post, revert the thread back to where it was?
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
MeraNumberAyega Says
Has to be IIM K and I in this list..

how/why did u manage to dig up a thread that is 5 years old!! 😉

Has to be IIM K and I in this list..

hi ozzy_fan,
ha ha ha.....
buddy I didnt ask abt what u r gonna join...it seems that u have only spjain with u ;-)
pls be sensible while posting dude.......after all u r gonna join SPJAIN.....and i guess all who join spj are not insane....for god's sake talk some sense yaar......

Well, the left hand side of my post would clearly say which college I am into.. but then I guess on 13th I would have MDI too in my hand.. !!

Still I would say, I know of a few ppl this year planning to chuck IIM I/K and few ppl did it last year as well... for SPJIMR.. 😃

About MDI, I certainly think, it should not come above SPJIMR.. coz of cost/reputation/ranking/placements/location/ etc etc factors..

And about NITIE and IIT-B, I do not have much info... so can't say... So if they are not taken into account.. My take would be

To join either IIM or SPJIMR... depending upon what you want to go on..
placements or brand name.. 😃

Happy decision making...
I know deciding between IIM I/K and SPJIMR is a really difficult task..

this one takes the cake among the v/s v/s v/s threads

my "preference" list wud be

iim i
iim k
mdi
sp jain
iit b
nitie

kaash sach mein pref list hoti

:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

definitely one of the IIM's

MAVERICK82 Re: IIMI Vs IIMK Vs NITIE Vs IITB Vs MDI Vs SPJAIN
Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they all suck man goto i i p * dare to think BEYOND IIMI Vs IIMK Vs NITIE Vs IITB Vs MDI Vs SPJAIN

I think this is the best answer to this question
1 like

wow....that was cool mango.....such a nice post....
I totally agree with u and da I was not calling names but that was so stupid to place sp on top ha ha ha....I cant stop myself frm laughing like anything.....
anyway if u see the first post...I mean start of the thread...u will get the clear picture what i wanted out of this topic.....(what it turned out is a different matter).....

Atlast, The BIGGEST B School comparision thread is here :P
You guys are seriously consipring about starting a biggest thread or what???? :shock:

D00d To be very frank,

- dont you think that your profile/background/aspirations and location play a role in selecting your college? Tell me how many would goto Afghanistan if the Best B skool is there Wotever skool is good for me may not be good for you.

- Plus there is hardly anything to compare between the top 10-15 skools. Placements are not the END in themselves. Not all will end up in GS or LB. and everyone who ends up there worked their a$$ off for the 2 years.

- Think of it like this, goto wotever skool you want, work like hell and leave with that coveted offer/role. Enjoy for life. Wots there to choose and compare among instis????

hi ozzy_fan,
ha ha ha.....
buddy I didnt ask abt what u r gonna join...it seems that u have only spjain with u ;-)
pls be sensible while posting dude.......after all u r gonna join SPJAIN.....and i guess all who join spj are not insane....for god's sake talk some sense yaar......

Hey aks313...

Now tell me how many of them given admits to you?
Better still how many have crossed the last date for accepting the offer ( i think mdi/iitb are already over ) and now you are calling names.

For everyone Else....

For godsake please dont give insti rankings and other crap here. Rather choose your skool based on YOU. Then only you would love that place. It also helps in having realistic approach towards the skool.

~C~

PS: The above post is meant to hurt no one. Take it with a pinch of salt and if you can't well then the post is not for you.
5 likes