IIMC Waiting list for the 2009-2011 PGP Admissions

9 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi All, Use this thread to post any relevant information/doubt/question about the WAITLIST for the JOKA land.... Any information regarding the total number of buffer calls/ waitlist calls /or any other Miscellaneous analysis are most wel...
Page 1 of 1

puys let's move to this thread for any further discussion on waitlists and "on hold(s)" in iim calcutta pgdm/pgdcm batch2009-11...
there is a poll here plus it's better to have one consolidated thread to avoid duplication etc and lend a semblance of clarity..
thanks
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/waitlisters-tracking-thread-for-iim-c-pgdcm-pgdm-2009-25039020

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do anyone have an idea about the category of students who
were kept "ON HOLD" and the no of them belonging to General/OBC/SC/ST
categories?

It may reflect the chances of people in waiting list!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am also in waiting list#20 in OBC Category . Hoping to C a miracle

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am going to add poll to this thread.......but since afterwards the modifications in the poll options is not alllowed.....I thought to take feedback over the poll options...

*Only for people who have converted IIMC (PGDM/PGDCM)
(1) Joining IIMA or IIM B for sure.
(2) Leaving IIMA or IIM B for sure.
(3) May Join IIM A or B if WL clears there.
(4) Not joining for any other reasons.

The Aim of the poll is to get to an idea about how many converted calls will be leaving iimC. Which most most probably will be due to reason (1),(3) & (4).

Any other suggestion is welcome till tomorow 😐

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
maverickk_7 Says
As far as information from last year thread is to be taken the development was as follows :- Initially iimC said they didnt need any waitlisters as prime list proved to be sufficient,but afterwards whole waitlist(20) were cleared....the probable reason was that there was heavy WL movement later in A (40+ approx)..

That is true.
Last year 20 ppl had been given a waitlist status (they were not told the waitlist nos) and were confirmed later on. This was irrespective of category.

With category-wise waitlists being there this year, your guess is as good as ours. :D

Soham
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As far as information from last year thread is to be taken the development was as follows :- Initially iimC said they didnt need any waitlisters as prime list proved to be sufficient,but afterwards whole waitlist(20) were cleared....the probable reason was that there was heavy WL movement later in A (40+ approx)..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya.....iimc students can help by furnishing details of last years cleared wl etc......
im waitlisted at 17 obc .....
is there any chance??
or we can create a poll category wise for those who converted iimc but not opting.....
seniors pls shed some light on this.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it seems like no one in the WL is interested to know their cHances.....
can u tell me howmuch(if any) movement can be there for waitlist of iim c. especially for sc category..no of seats ,no of ppl cnvertd and how much waitlist movement can be expected...
i hav WL 11 is there any chance,,,...or everything is dark and over for me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,
Use this thread to post any relevant information/doubt/question about the
WAITLIST for the JOKA land....

Any information regarding the total number of buffer calls/ waitlist calls /or any other Miscellaneous analysis are most welcome!!

Would be adding poll options soon...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...