IIMC-PGPEX-III: Interview Shortlist and beyond

538 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, This new thread is for shortlisted candidates of PGPEX-III to post their profiles, interview dates, location etc... and also discussion regarding interview preparations. This thread would then be a source of shortlisted batch profile...
Page 1 of 54
@Captain_of_Soul Please could you share the earlier years PGPEX interview question set with me. The one that you have shared is not accessible to me.
Regards
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

My profile is as below, what are chances of getting interview call ?
- 10th - 71%
- 12th - 83.4%
- B.E (E & C) - 65%
- GMAT - 700
- Experience - 5.5 years (2 years Software Engineer + 3.5 years (Presales, Business development & Marketing)
- Organisation - 1 of top 10 Nasscom rated IT company
- Extra curricular - medium
- Current profile - Business development & Marketing
- Abroad Exp - Nil

Seniors, if you can help, it would be nice, since I am very confused in deciding the school to select...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Dks22

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all
is there any slightest possibility of making it with GMAT 590 with 7 yrs exp in manufacturing industry for me to apply for PGPX.Have moderate xtra curricular.could any one reply to this so that i can decide on applying for the same.
rgds
sunil

Hi Sunil

Actually noone can assess your possibilities with only GMAT score. However if you are a normal guy with decent academics and no extraordinary acheivments, Im afraid to say it is almost impossible for you to get thru.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all
is there any slightest possibility of making it with GMAT 590 with 7 yrs exp in manufacturing industry for me to apply for PGPX.Have moderate xtra curricular.could any one reply to this so that i can decide on applying for the same.
rgds
sunil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
reconadi Says
The experience will count.However, it will be easier for us to help you if you can inform where you are working and what kind of training you got

I was selected here thru campus interview after completing B.Tech. Intially we joined as Graduate Trainee Engineer (G.E.T.) for a period of 1 yr and 3 months, after that i got permanent as a Asst. Mgr. GET is just like Profession period, we will also get experience certificate of GET period.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HI Frnds
I am aiming for 2012 batch of Ex MBA. I have a query regarding work exp. After completing my B.Tech I had joined as Graduate Trainee Engr. from Aug 2006 to Nov.2007 (1yrs and 3 months) and then i got Permanent As Asst Mgr in Nov. 2007 and working there still now. I will be completing 4 yrs as Asst Mgr till Nov. 2011. This total counts to be my 5 yrs wrk exprience. Do i am satisfying the criteria of 5 years work experience. Pls help.

The experience will count.However, it will be easier for us to help you if you can inform where you are working and what kind of training you got
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI Frnds
I am aiming for 2012 batch of Ex MBA. I have a query regarding work exp. After completing my B.Tech I had joined as Graduate Trainee Engr. from Aug 2006 to Nov.2007 (1yrs and 3 months) and then i got Permanent As Asst Mgr in Nov. 2007 and working there still now. I will be completing 4 yrs as Asst Mgr till Nov. 2011. This total counts to be my 5 yrs wrk exprience. Do i am satisfying the criteria of 5 years work experience. Pls help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

I am Abhijit from Pune. I have been shortlisted for the IIMC PGPEX 2010-11 interview. Following is my profile:

1. B.E. from GCOE Pune in 2002
2.working in credit cards domain in software industry. Total experience of 6.5 years
3. GMAT score 730
4. International experience of about 9 months

Could anyone please share their current/past experiences of IIMC PGPEX interviews?

Thanks,

Abhijit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks,
We have started a new thread for the PGPEX IV Admission process discussions. Alongwith some of my batchmates we will be trying to address your queries and concerns as far as possible. you may choose to continue your discussions there.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-calcutta-pgpex-iv-admission-process-and-beyond-25039024

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks!!!thats great news...keeping my fingers crossed 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...