[IIMC- PGPEX] All queries answered here

21 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
guys, i'm currently pursuing pgpex@iimc..if u've any queries, pls do post them... i'll try to answer those.. thx
Page 1 of 3

hi priyank,

could you please suggest what preps are required for the interview?

Thanx!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT 2011 92.15 XAT2012 91.6 XAT2013 99.61 CSAT 2013 Selected
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep Sentence Correction Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I need your expert advice. Took my GMAT yesterday after 1 month of preparation, and got disappointing 680 (Q50 V31). But, is it ? I have already taken GMAT twice before, in 2008 with 700 and then again in last year with meager 600. I would have been much happier if I had touched 700 this time. but that's life.

Anyway, my query is whether I should apply in Indian B schools such as IIM C? or my GMAT score is too low to even get considered. Should I rather concentrate on European b school. I want to join 1 years executive course.

My brief profile: 1. 10 years of work experience in Indian IT Service company, current role - Team Lead

2. 6 years of international experience

3. German as an additional language

4. X - 89%, XII - 88%, topper in college, not much extra cal.

Please advise. Thank you !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have recently written Gmat but my performance was dismally low at 650. I have 8 years of IT experience with 75% throughout academics.

Please suggest how my chances are getting into IIM C.

Thanks.

Rajdeep Sarkar

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can someone tell me how the recommendation needs to be sent to the IIMC?I read in the IIMC FAQ page that it needs to be in the form of a hard copy.But my referee is in US.in such cases can the recommendation be directly sent to IIMC through email?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, i am an IIMC PGPEX 2015-16 aspirant. I have 6 years of work experience in power industry. My acads are: 10th (CBSE) : 80.8%, 12th(CBSE) : 79.2%, B.tech(NIT): 8.5 GPA. I will be writing my GMAT on 24th July. What minimum score should i target? Moreover, i have also started with writing application. Pls. help me understand what exactly IIM selectors look in for in an SoP & recommendation. What things to be highlighted. That will help a lot. Thanks.

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any template for the recommendation letter as well as for SOP? If so,Pls share that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Priyank,

is it possible to share detailed placement report(which provides salary breakup along with CTC details) of previous years(for PGPEX)?

Also for guys having an ordinary profile, can a good GMAT score alone be an usp to get an admission into this coveted program?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,
I'm interested in the PGPEx program. The website FAQ section states, "Yes, please obtain the signatures of the referees across the flaps of the envelope containing the Letter of Recommendation."

My question - My referee is a client manager who lives in Delaware, US. I am expecting her to send an email directly to the admissions office. Do I need to ask her to mail me an envelope with the letter all the way from US? Kindly confirm. Thanks.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...