IIMC GD/PI (2006) : Queries

291 Posts  ·  91 Users
About this group
Hi all , Congratulations on getting IIM Calcutta GD/PI calls. Please post any queries you guys have about the next stage , will try and answer all of them .
Page 1 of 30
Well,
the question is which place are we referring to when we ask about the last interview for IIMB..
As far as IIMB@bangalore is concerned, it ends on 7th April... not sure about other places... If someone could put the last date in Mumbai & calcutta for IIMB, we'll have some idea...

i was talking abt the last date of interview of iim b all over india. i think its 8th of april..

lets stop this discussion here n use pms rather. 1st coz we are spamming n secondly coz its not a thread for iim b related discussions
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
funkypratik Says
abt the iim B interview i am pretty sure it ends on the 8th of april.. coz i hav heard that from a few ppl who have had their b interviews and also seen it posted on PG..

Well,
the question is which place are we referring to when we ask about the last interview for IIMB..
As far as IIMB@bangalore is concerned, it ends on 7th April... not sure about other places... If someone could put the last date in Mumbai & calcutta for IIMB, we'll have some idea...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
57/ECE/2001 Says
dude are u dure abt this date....smwhere on PG i read IIMb int are till 13th...

abt the iim B interview i am pretty sure it ends on the 8th of april.. coz i hav heard that from a few ppl who have had their b interviews and also seen it posted on PG..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ah.. heres the 1st round of sepculations starts

well the last interview is on 8th of april for IIM B. the results can be expected a few days after that..

cheers

dude are u dure abt this date....smwhere on PG i read IIMb int are till 13th...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
grabel Says
guys any idea about when are the results coming out this year ? last year they were out on 8th april night...

ah.. heres the 1st round of sepculations starts

well the last interview is on 8th of april for IIM B. the results can be expected a few days after that..

cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys any idea about when are the results coming out this year ? last year they were out on 8th april night...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
y so much of shanti here????
Could one of the IIMC seniors pls put their opinion here on possible dates for results and the waitlisting pattern....
I assume IIMC has finished all their interviews by now( infact around 17th March)...
so lets have some opinions pouring in!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMC gd/pi's over kya?..or still goin on.....????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hiii Puneet....
Can u post ur P.I experience plz... as in how much acads & maths stuff they are askin apart from other things.... thnxx

sorry dude .. i m real late...but for next year ppl or in the extreme case u r also lookin fwd to it...
IIM C panel was the chillest panel i have ever been to in my IIM interviews till date...1-2 ques on maths, some work -ex .. very general .. sm th on goal and
a ques to express my opinion and slight reference to that form attestation funda...
i hope that helps.. sorry once again
Puneet
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey any IIMC people here ,,,,,,,need ur help,,,,,,,,please see my iv post no 49 on page http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iimc-gdpi-experiences-25014285

and try and make some comments if u can/.......pleaseeeeeeeee

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...