IIMC Delhi Test Pattern

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
can anybody tell me the test pattern of IIMC(indian inst.of mass communication) Delhi.as i dont find any information regardinf there test pattern on there website.
Page 1 of 1

Continue in this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/anyone-for-mass-comm-courses-25000609

Institute specific mass comm threads have gathered less response here. You could get your query answered in this thread

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

dude , ye kahan par thread dala hai , newayz i did appear for the exam last year and got thru both Radio and TV journalism and English Journalism , didnt opt for hindi ... got kicked frm the radio and TV one in the PI and got thru the english one , but didnt take it finally ...

Abt the test paper , its more or less the same for both the courses ... there are 10 abbreviations , some two marks questions on simple definations -- current event thingys that is , for eg. VAT ... then there are long 10 marks questions -- both knowledge based like Indo Russian relations and general ones like your favoriate radio and tv programme or your fav. ad .. basically the paper checks your language skills , reading comprehension passages are also there ... if u do well in CAT RC then u neednt worry abt them too much ... the reason why u cant find the pattern is becoz they dnt allow you to take the paper outside ... If u want to get a feel for the paper go solve a few MICAT questions, its very very similar ... another thing is that i saw a lot of people writing long winding answers during the paper , i dnt think it helps at all ... i finished the paper half and hour early and walked out ...
try and score as many as you can because the ratio for selection weightage is 85 % written ... the interview was another story ... neways hope this helps...
cheers

can anybody tell me the test pattern of IIMC(indian inst.of mass communication) Delhi.as i dont find any information regardinf there test pattern on there website.