IIMB Results out !!!

51 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Im through Woooooooooooooooooo !!!!! Nikhil edited : Got BLIK . Had 4 calls converted all 4 . No doubt as to where Im going :: Its Bangalore all the way baby - my dream inst. even b4 i started preppin for CAT .
Page 1 of 6

And i finally got my package! me yet to check out the cd. Will edit the post after checking the cd.

Post Edit :
The CD is awesome...simply amazing.Wonderful insight as to how life is at B. It seems like a hard life but nevertheless an absolutely rocking life.And,i just cant wait for college to begin! !

Hey guys i have a nagging doubt which i wanted to clear with the help of you all. Many/Most of us are fresh engineers,and the management education which we have is almost negligible. We barely know the difference between two business terms. Is that gonna be a problem for the first few weeks of college? And since im pretty much jobless till college starts,are there any books or links which u guys know,which would atleast lemme learn the fundamentals of what im gonna learn in a couple of years. Any suggestions guys?

Regards,
Garuda

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The new list:
akshay_sdi
anujagarwal11
bj
fundoo_18
Garuda
ifmanish
jon_arbuckle
John
lazyone
nikhilatiim
pixie#22
psmith
rajeev_r
rohit777
ronjan
satanincarnate
shalini
shrijitp
spunky__shweta
snan
STIFFmaester
T G
Vibhavan
Zeitgeist
BTW did you check out the CD?It's sooper coooool 😁 !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

k...thanx for the info buddy 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MS
@MS  ·  0 karma

hi,
hey garuda even iimb has semt the letters by post...one of my friend received it on saturday itself but i have not received it yet too...
ill post the details if i come across it anytime soon...and you better check up personally at your post office too...im gng to do the same now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,cud u all keep us updated about ur postal confirmation? i still didnt get my B form although i heard A and K have sent out their forms. Got my K form today,waiting for B

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

count me in too ... BANG I GO!!!!!
Jon!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

add me to the list too.....was confused between B and C , but looks like i will join B

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MS
@MS  ·  0 karma

hi,
i will most probably be coming to B.
And im sure quite a lot of guys would take A over B. So waitlist 26 ...i would give it a fair chance...
Mohit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

you forgot me pal ... i got B too. though probably i will join A.

--Gaurav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thats a cool list tg, i guess we'll know how many are actually joining B only after may 21st...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...