IIMB PGPEM 2014 - 2016 Batch

8 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hello , Just received admission offer for IIMB PGPEM 2014 batch .I have 6.5 years of IT experience . Anybody else who got the call , please lets introduce ourselves .
Page 1 of 1

Hi I have almost 8.2 years of IT ERP experience with a TOP MNC , want to get into PGPEM 2015 , can any one here guide me how to crack PGPEM test  later GD and interview ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I am seeking to get admission for the PGPEM programme in IIMB for 2015 - 17.  By may 2015, i'll have total 6 years and 9 months of Industry experience ( IT ) and 4 months of Internship experience. Will i be eligible to appear for their written exam conducted by IIMB itself as i havn't appeared for any CAT / GMAT exam so far.

What is the usual cutoff if i go for the exam conducted by IIMB ?

Usually what's the cutoff if i still want to go for GMAT ?
Any comments will be usefull for me.

Thanks,

Prashant

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have over 5 years of IT exp and am considering preparing for this course. But I need a few clarifications before taking it up more seriously.
1. Do they offer placements after the course? If they do, what is it like?
2. What is the CAT percentile cutofff required to get a call?
3. I already completed a full-time MBA from a tier 2 B-School. Currently an ERP consultant and drawing 10+ salary. Is the move justified? Are there tangible long-terms benefits?

Please guide and advise. Thanks in advance.

BR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all of you.... Am a PGPEM aspirant, and have 7+ years experience... need you guys suggestions on preprations to crack PGPEM... please do post your tips.... Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I too received the admission offer. Can i have the contact number please?

Regards,
Saroj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I too got admission offer.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I too got in. 7 yrs exp.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ,

Just received admission offer for IIMB PGPEM 2014 batch .
I have 6.5 years of IT experience . Anybody else who got the call , please lets introduce ourselves .

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...