IIMB PGDM Class of 2008

137 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
Hi All, Congratulations! Its party time :: I have been waiting for someone to start a thread like this..But then I thought of taking the honour myself :: This thread is for all those who got thru IIMB to interact with each other ...
Page 1 of 14
Yogesh Patwari Says
I guess the Yahoo Group and the Orkut community action has taken its toll on this thread.. Guess activity wud resume now that our madam has taken up Arms

;) And don't you forget that!
"Is God a Malayalee?"- Circa 2005
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Funny that this thread is dead.
Oi IIMBers
To the rescue! AT ARMS!!

I guess the Yahoo Group and the Orkut community action has taken its toll on this thread.. Guess activity wud resume now that our madam has taken up Arms
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Funny that this thread is dead.
Oi IIMBers
To the rescue! AT ARMS!!

"Is God a Malayalee?"- Circa 2005
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey ppl

This is for all those who have taken admission to FMS(FT) or are waitlisted.. n r sure that they r not gonna join FMS.. even those who have deposited the fees n have to just get back their certisor those whose r waitlisted n r sure they r not gonna join..ppl PLZ fax a letter to FMS saying the sameitll help the waitlist move faster n give some relief to the waitlisted ppl who r in a dilemma that whether they r gonna make it or not..

The fax no. is 011-27667183

Just fax a letter to them stating that u r sure that u r not gonna join the FT courseplz ppl

P.S. For the ppl who have already deposited the certisafter faxing them the letter plz take back ur originals asapThe waitlist has cleared just upto 13.now ppl after WL13 have to wait till 12 May..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Just a heads up..

Chennai IIMB junta are meeting up tomorrow (Thursday) at Amethyst at 7PM.

orkut thread for the same - http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=11626426&tid;=2460739847270490820&start;=1

Please pass on the message to people who might have missed the orkut thread or this one.

And yeah all seniors, alumni are invited

cheers,

the freak

i assume that all seniors and alum will be treated as guests and therefore will be treated !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just a heads up..

Chennai IIMB junta are meeting up tomorrow (Thursday) at Amethyst at 7PM.

orkut thread for the same - http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=11626426&tid;=2460739847270490820&start;=1

Please pass on the message to people who might have missed the orkut thread or this one.

And yeah all seniors, alumni are invited

cheers,

the freak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ace_sniper Says
[hey can nebdy tell me tht wat i hav 2 do wd the life insurance thing i hav received along wd iim -b 4m.do i hav 2 send tht 2

that have been told in the yahoo group.. just fill the fields what u can make some sense of like ur name, father's name and address... and mail the same.. rest can be filled at the time of admission
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

[hey can nebdy tell me tht wat i hav 2 do wd the life insurance thing i hav received along wd iim -b 4m.do i hav 2 send tht 2

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
monuguru Says
if its that imp and u query is still not solved after the reply on yahoo grp then call me at 09840246976

I guess my query is solved after the reply on yahoo. Sorry, but i posted here as well as on the group simultaneously so my post here on thsi thread now stands redundant.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
What about Freshers' Party in Kolkata????????????????????????????

Arrange one soon, Yaar..

BTW, there were a few queries posted on Orkut..
You never replied to them... aisa nahin chalega..

Waitin hard,
Yogi

there would not be one in kolkata as per my information...
u can check the same on the grp....
and regarding queries on orkut i gave an explaination man...
if still some queries are pendin post them again on orkut... now i visit that community pretty often so will answer them alll
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...