IIMB EPGP IV Aspirants, Class of 2012-13

1,028 Posts  ·  196 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, We are current students of IIMB - EPGP (Class of 2011-12) and would be happy to take any questions related to academics and student life at IIMB. Wishing you good luck with your admission process. Regards, IIMB EP...
Page 1 of 103
Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received interview call for the IIMB EPGP admissions. I'm curious to know about the interview process...Does it include GD,Essay writing,PI or only PI?If only PI....does it cater to any specific subject? As, during the application process, no specialization preference was asked by the institute, do I assume that questions attacking specializations will not be there in the PI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received interview call for the IIMB EPGP admissions. I'm curious to know about the interview process...Does it include GD,Essay writing,PI or only PI?

If only PI....does it cater to any specific subject? Since during the application process, no specialization preference was asked by the institute, do I assume that the PI won't target questions catering to the specializations offered by IIMB?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear EPGP team,
I have received an interview call, I wanted to make sure there are no documents/ certicificates/ photographs that I need to carry to the interview.
Regards,
Avinash.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Friends,

Hi !

I am contemplating applying in 2013, please help evaluate my profile and whether I should improve my GMAT score:

1. GMAT : 680/5.5

2. Qualifications: CFA Charter, CFA Institute, US, MBA - Finance (Distance Learning), Diploma in Revenue Management, Diploma in Marketing Management, Certified Personal Finance Advisor (NISM),

3. Experience: Self Employed -Family Business

4. Extras: Attended MDP at IIMA in 2008, Active Blogger - Blogsite receive 100-150 hits per day, writing a Quiz Book, Developed a proprietary model for commodities trading and applied patent for the same

Please advise whether I should improve my GMAT score or take a chance with this score?

Thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who are aspiring to be a part of EPGP V batch, pls post all your queries in the below link.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iimb-epgp-v-aspirants-class-of-2013-14-25079096

regards,
EPGP@IIMB

http://www.iimb.ac.in/executive-post-graduate-programme-in-management
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I've more than 8 years of experience in IT / Consulting. Currently I'm with one of the Top consulting companies. I work as a senior consultant. But as far as my education is concerned I did my diploma in mechanical engineering from polytechnic, then I did my BCA and MCA through distance education.

Am I eligible to do EPGP? And, how are my chances even if I score well in GMAT taking into account my educational background and my experience?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...