IIMB EGMP XVII Selection Criteria

5 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
Hi All, I called up the IIMB office to find out the status of my application for IIMB's Executive General Management Programme XVII. To my horror, they told me that my profile was not shortlisted. This is an open-program where I must admit th...
Page 1 of 1

Hi All, I am confused between IIMB EGMP vs Upgrad(IMT Ghaziabad PGPM) Please advise.. I have 12yrs of exp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi - That blows. And looks like I'm about to see exactly what that feels like. Applied for EGMP 29 - haven't heard from them. Does IIMB publish the shortlist anywhere, or is e-mail the only mode of communication? Appreciate it if you could ping back. Thanks!

Manu

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good Day,

I appreciate if anybody could share a CV format that is commonly used to apply for EGMP program.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did you find any reason / selection criteria? i have similar exp?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I called up the IIMB office to find out the status of my application for IIMB's Executive General Management Programme XVII. To my horror, they told me that my profile was not shortlisted. This is an open-program where I must admit this is the first time that I've heard anyone getting dinged (lucky me!!!). However, I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how did I manage to get dinged for this one as all the application required was a nomination form and a resume (which I don't think comes across that bad).

I was wondering whether this has happened to anyone else here as well or has anyone got selected to the program. Just curious to find out what the possible criteria was.

P.S. I had to share my undergrad marks in the nomination form, which let's just say wasn't stellar but that was a decade back, so would find it really funny (not the right word but can't think of another word right now) if that alone was used as the criteria.

Regards!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...