IIMB - Class of 2006 !

128 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Hi Evry1, Me through B and C and would be opting for B. Everyone who has made their mind about B please Join in! Cheers, Mohit
Page 1 of 13

Guess tis time for u guys to join insti!!!!
All the very best for 2 years of gr8 adventure ahead!!!

Cheers!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Folks

Tis actually better to get a computer compared to a laptop - since tis better suited to watch movies and play games on a bigger screen of a desktop :)

BTW, ur senior batch has just joined back in their 4th term! So campus is brimming with life i guess...

And yeah, whatever u require is available at Athica's (the store inside campus) or the Bilekahalli market that is just outside the campus walls...

Cheers!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well, I am landing on Sunday ... noon .. Karnataka Express. Shopping will have to wait. .. although i dont think i will need anything not available in da campus.

Mihir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So when are all you guys landing at IIM-Bangalore?
I'll be reaching Bangalore on the 26th morning (Saturday) and i spose i'll straight away check into the hostels. I guess i can do whatever shopping i need to do on saturday and sunday in Bangalore itself.
What about the rest of the junta?

Regards,
Garuda

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
this was my only hope of pataofying my dad for a laptop 😞 .. guess would have to do with my old PC now

Mihir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry to disappoint u mihir,but no Wi-Fi 😉 i remember reading those articles too,but i guess it just never materialised

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ppl,

Was looking out on google , found out that IIMB is WiFi enabled ? Is it true ?

http://www.wi-fihotspotlist.com/loc/5/2478185.php
http://www.jiwire.com/wi-fi-wireless-hotspot-bangalore-in-iim-bangalore-47267.htm

Any one comment ?

Mihir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Mihir ,

Congratulations on making it to B dude . Hope to meet you when the course starts .
As for your questions on the batch composition I think it's 60/40 fresher/workex ratio , according to what sme seniors said . And the batch size is supposed to be similar to last yr , with arnd 210 students +/- 5 .

Till later

Nikhil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey mihir :)
Welcome to the group dude. I guess u had to wait for an awfully long time. Anyway,have fun now Cya in Bangalore,bye
Regards,
Garuda

Thanx a lot buddy 😃 am waiting eagerly to meet u folks at B 😃 Any ideas whats the composition of our batch ? ( not boy-girl ratio 😉 but fresher - work ex ? ) Anyway as far as i am concerned, i am a mechanical engg ... passed out just 10 days back frm IT-BHU

Mihir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi friendzzzzzzzzz
me joining IIMb too
really excited to meet all u guys n especially gals out there
can ne1 tell me the ratio of girls/boys in our batch 😁
i am a fresh graduate (chemical engineer) from chandigarh
hoping to c u ppl soon
godbless and goodluck
Rohan
:o

Hey Rohan,
No need to get too excited 😛 the ratio leaves you dejected But then you never know, if you are lucky then ....... you have something to dream about
See you at IIMB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...