IIMA PGPX Results out

29 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
The wait is over... Congrats to all who have made it (I am in too... :))!!
Page 1 of 3

a group has been created for candidates for the IIMA pgpx 2008
pl feel free to join
IIMA_PGPX_2008 : IIMA_PGPX_2008

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Recommendation letters When are we supposed to submit the recommendation letters for pgpx ? During the interview or during the admission process ? The website just tell us to keep the information on refrees ready during admission, not the actual recommendation letters ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum, i found it while searching for PGPX IIMA on google. I have applied for PGPX-07. I have a bachelor of engineering from University of roorkee in electronics & communications engineering (97). Worked in two MNCs in noida from 1997-2000 and then moved to US. Worked for a big semiconductor company in US from July 2000 to June 2006 and now i'm working with a consulting company started by me and my two friends. My GMAT score is 660 which i would call a below average score. Should i fancy my chances of an interview call? Is there anybody with a semiconductor design background in the current batch whom i can chat with?

thanks
shoonya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone. I guess Mukul has been answering most of your questions. Though I still wonder where the hell does he get time to do all this. As for me I am getting drowned with the work load here.

Answering the question of SBK, first you will have to fill up a form and submit it. Based on your GMAT score and ur work ex, IIM will call you for an interview and presentation (The topic for which will be mentioned later). Interview can last upto 45 mins (that was the max. I heard of anyone here). And then if you are good/lucky you would get an offer.

BTW, we will interact with the people who get confirmed offers once the admission cells gets over with the process.

I guess you all better start directing your questions to Mukul as I am not really regular on this.

Cheers,

Gaurav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can somebody who has got thru IIMAA PGPX lemme know what exactly happens in the Leadership Profiling stage of selection? Is there an interview or ?

I am applying for the 2007-08 term and hence am soliciting info on the same.

Tks & Rgds.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hallo I am Omkar are u on yahoo messanger

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was aonly referring to the post by PRGKT which states only one figure giving the impression that that was the average salary. After all my source of Info was also the IIM-A website ;-)

-Amit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i dont think there is any misinformation. the website has figures for both overall avg sal ( 1.7 million) and avg. sal. of india based students ( 0.9 million).

cheers
mukul
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To clear one misinformation the average incoming salary is 17 lacs but that includes 40% students who are currently working outside of India. So its not an average Indian salary but an average of Indian/international salaries.

-Amit

Just fulfilling my itch to get Indian Business school statistics in line with Intenational standards.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Adi,

I think there are 5-6 guys with a prior MBA degree. Two of them from other IIMs.

The program starts in a week's time on 2nd April and I will be happy to let you know more details.

Cheers
Mukul

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...