We already have a thread :
Closing this thread.
Where to get the list of candidates selected for 2013 - 2015 batch at IIM-A with their academics and CAT score record ? Any one having the idea , please respond .
I have completed MCA with first class and working as software engineer in CMM level 5 company and having an experience of around 3 years. I would like to apply for executive MBA.
I am working as Legal Counsel for Reserve Bank of India. I am having around ten years experience in the field of law. My experience spans from being a practising advocate in High Court to being in academics (Asst Prof in National Law School) and finally as Legal Counsel at RBI doing a regulatory job.
I am aspiring for doing an MBA (IIMA PGPX) so that I can break into General Management and Strategic roles in MNC banks. In this connection I would like to know:
1) How many legal background students have passed out from PGPX (IIMA) and what roles/jobs post qualification have been offered to them.
2) Whether in Indian circumstances a lawyer with 10 yrs experience and 33 yrs of age can start a managerial career and achieve success. JD/MBA is a successful programme in US, but in India whether doing MBA (IIMA -Pgpx) after 10 years experience of law, is it advisable.
3) Whether any alumni or current student of IIMA - PGPX is a lawyer or having legal background.
I have been shortlisted for the interview. Any tips for interview will be most welcome.
Would appreciate if a few queries can be addressed which will assist me in identifying my next steps from an MBA Perspective
Total Work Ex as of March 2011 - 92 months ( inclusive of 19 months in an entreprenuerial venture)
Education - BE and MBA ( 2004 passout) ( 2 yr Regular from MDI)
Sectors worked in - IT ( Oracle and CEAI) , Exports ( Entreprenuership Venture) , Corporate Trainings ( Current Role)
In all sectors have mainly been handling the BD and Sales Role at various managerial positions
I am thinking of applying for the 2012-13 batch of IIMA PGPX.
Objective for applying:
To have a platform to assist in switching sectors from BD and Sales to more of Consulting ( my reading of myself of the sector which would probably suit my career)
1) Does the current batch/prior batch have prior MBA students on rolls
2) Does having a prior MBA from an good institute reduce the chances of admission at IIMA 1 yr course
3) What would be the average range of the GMAT Scores of successful Participants
4) From where can I get a list of companies that are a part of recruitment for 2010-11.
Would appreciate if I can get a revert on the same.
Thanks in advance.
hello people...i have a query about pgpx..
what is the prospects of pgpx after a normal pgdm in finance..
and a work ex of around 4 -5 years...
i mean will it hinder the chances in interview with this double mba thing ..
plz reply asap