IIMA PGPX Class of 2011 aspirants!

1,581 Posts  ·  248 Users
About this group
Hi all, This thread is for the aspirants of the Numero uno 1 year MBA program of India- IIMA PGPX. Want to clear some misconceptions about PGPX. There is no minimum work ex as eligibility criteria as it is for other IIMs one year program...
Page 1 of 159

Hello,

could anyone help me with my profile.

GMAT: 720
Education: B.Pharm & M.Pharm

i have been working as an FACULTY (lecturer - for 2 years) since i completed my M.Pharm

being a faculty (& not an executive) would i be eligible for PGPX

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,
Request the deferrents to scan my profile and guide me for PGPX @ IIM A.
Female , will be turning to 27 next yr in Feb.
10th- 82%
12th- 84
B.E (CS)--78% with RGTU Bhopal
4 yrs of total work-ex with Infy.
Fair ex & co curricular( Graduate in Classical Music Vocal).
Active member of Spicmacy and animal Welfare Foundation.
Has never been to a foreign country.
Planning to appear for GMAT for PGPX IIMA,B or C.

Will I be eligible for PGPX IIM A.:lookround:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMA PGPX debuts at #11 in the FT Global MBA rankings. Ranked #1 in India and #2 in Asia-Pacific...

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - Global MBA Rankings 2011

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

Sorry if i am bumping into a wrong forum. I have given my GMAT and got a score of 680/ 6. Have a work ex of 3.5 yrs now.

Can anyone tell me if only applicants above 27 yrs of age ONLY can apply?
Thats what is written on their website and hence I did not apply for the programme this year. In any case I will turn 25 this yr... so pls puys lemme know if still I can apply for this?

Hope to get some clarity on this from you folks.
Help plss....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Folks

I am a deferral candidate for the PGPX 2011-2012 batch. Wanted to see if there is a thread or forum for selected candidates for the 2011-2012 batch, whom i can reach out to for networking etc.

Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks
karthik

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey m i in ahmedabad rite now...can any1 belonging to IIM..i mean currently..tell me if i just have to visit the campus do i need to take prior permission from the institute or can i directly enter the gates??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got an admit too. Thank you all for all the help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry Rahul, this particular thread is for last year's applicants. The thread for this year's applicants is http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iima-pgpx-class-2012-aspirants-25051125

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Rahulpethani,
I dont think anyone here is qualified enough to evaluate profiles.
What I think you can do is go through last year's thread completely and see the profiles of the people who got in.
OR
You can see which kind of profiles from this years candidates are selected by IIM-A. Right now we are waiting on the interview results. There is a spreadsheet which has a listing of the applicants for this year (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkjfROAHlVmrdFMzajFkWVA1LUl5ay1CMkF0b19TQnc&authkey;=CImf7IEF&hl;=en#gid=0 )

regarding GMAT, try and get as high as you can, you ned to aim for a minimum of 700!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! Request the deferrents to scan my profile and guide for PGPX @ IIM A, B or C.

Male, Age-29
BE Chemical with 63% from DDU, reputed college of Gujarat
PGDM in Marketing (Fulltime) with 66% from BITM - Pune
5.5 yrs of total work-ex including HO Marketing (Bulding Materials), Channel Marketing and Promotions (Insurance) and Travel Sales & Marketing out of which 3 years in leadership position.
Strong SSC and HSC record.
Fair ex & co curricular
Has never been to a foreign country.
Planning to appear for GMAT for PGPX IIMA,B or C.

Pls comment on my profile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...