IIMA PGPX (1 Yr Full Time MBA) Class of 2018 aspirants (PGPX 2017-18)

155 Posts  ·  1,438 Users
About this group

For people applying to IIMA one year programme in 2016.

Page 1 of 16

Gm jolly people, I have compiled a blog about my gmat prep expericnes and my admits in various colleges. . Feel free to go through and share. Hope it helps make you better future decisions. Good Luck !

https://mymbajourney2017.wordpress.com/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any info on PI shortlisted candidates?

2 comments
pragnyateja
@pragnyateja  ·  0 karma

Yes ! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pragnyateja
@pragnyateja  ·  0 karma

R1 applicants.. can anyone help me with the process for the interview?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For IIMA PGPX do we need to provide 2 recommendation letters at the time of application filling. I am applying in round 2. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

i have 7 yrs of exp in HR (as JT Manager) and i'm currently working for a PSU, i got 64.7% marks in my graduation and 70% in MBA what score do i need to get  in gmat for admission in iima/b/c. pgpx program.

Thanks and Regards,

Kunal Mahajan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kindiy evaluate my husband profile.10th 65% ,12th 64% up board. MBAfrom MMMEC 64% + 13 years experience in insurance sector as training manager. what score he should get in gmat for admission in iima/b/c. pgpx program.please 

2 comments
mba-help
@mba-help  ·  1,933 karma

Bhumika,

You will probably not be eligible to apply to IIMB - they ask for people with less than 12 years experience to apply. 

For others, it will be important to demonstrate your leadership skills. 

Aim for a 700+ GMAT score. 

Namita Garg,

www.mbadecoder.com

http://mbadecoder.com/write-free-profile-evaluation/ 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khan.moin00103
@khan.moin00103IIM Calcutta  ·  660 karma

Score of 680+ will be needed to get admission in IIM A/B/C

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone got a mail or call

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
arvindnitw
@arvindnitw  ·  0 karma

Me too

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
fearose
@fearose  ·  0 karma

what are ur score and work exp length guys. congrats .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kindly evaluate my profile.GMAT 700 (Q49, V38)

X th- 87.33

XII th - 89.00

B.Tech ISM Dhanbad - 72.5 %

5 years of managerial work experience with a PSU-NMDC Ltd. in core mining profile with operations manager role. 

Extra curricalar- National volleyball and university blue for football, basketball and volleyball. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Please evaluate my profile for IIMA PGPX program:

Class  10th : 85%

Class 12th : 67%

B-Tech : 76%

GMAT : 680(Q48,V35)

Work Ex: 5 years

Extra Curriculars: District Level Cricket, Represented my College University and now the company i am working for

Representing my Company in Badminton

Professional playback singer(Have sung one bollywood song)

Many awards in my current company to showcase my talents.

I am certain to go for a retake for my GMAT next month. But it seems that the R1 deadlines are by August End. I am  in a dilemma whether to apply in R1 with  my Current GMAT Score(680) or go for R2 after retaking the GMAT. I have come to know that if you are not selected in R1, you cannot apply in R2.I am not sure if i should apply in R1. Please help me.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CapitalFirst offering a scholarship of INR 1 lakh per annum to meritorious students who belong to financially challenged backgrounds and want to pursue a MBA program in India. Once selected, we will be supporting 100 meritorious students from across universities who will begin their MBA program in the academic year 2017-18. The financial eligibility criteria for the CFL Scholars program is that the candidate’s family income should be less than INR 6 lakhs p.a*.

And the deadline for this would be 18 Aug 2017.

If a candidate meets the above eligibility criteria, then she/he can create an account on our portal and complete the formalities required for the application online.

http://bit.ly/MBA-Scholarship

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in the IIM PGPX application it asks to write role and responsibilities and Achievement (500 words each).Which format should i choose?

I worked in  3 companies 11 years. Current company tenure is for only 2 years. IIMA also mentions write about role and achievement of past work only if your current role is less than 12 month old.I am confused? 

Big part of my career achievment and work happened before 2015 too.How to put it and what format i  should choose.

Should I write bullet marked achievement and R&R points or shoul I describe them.?

And I have international work experience in 10+ countries but with no perpamanent appointment in those countries. how to put it across?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...