IIMA PGP Batch 2006-08

Hey Guys/Gals... Starting this thread to collate some info on IIM A batch for 2006-08 People who intend to take up IIM A can post here I am thru at IIM A... I am from Mumbai Engineer VJTI+34months work ex in IT (Hexaware Tech. Ltd) an...
253 Posts  ·  90 Users
Page 1 of 25

PS: I couldn't see a Rohit Verma in the list of students who accepted the offer.

Cheers,
APT

That was a fake id 😃 and so were his scores
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Puys,Hope you remember Rohit_Verma (who said he applied only to IIMA and said he scored 100 percentile in CAT 2005). Any idea what happened to him? Is he in (provided he exists)? PS: I couldn't see a Rohit Verma in the list of students who accepte...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Puys,Hope you remember Rohit_Verma (who said he applied only to IIMA and said he scored 100 percentile in CAT 2005). Any idea what happened to him? Is he in (provided he exists)? PS: I couldn't see a Rohit Verma in the list of students who accepte...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hey guys, here is the mail on yahoogroup confirming the Formal Mumbai meet on this sunday. Please keep checking the yahoogroup mails for further updates. Hi facchas,The Mumbai faccha meet is planned for Sunday, May 21, 2006 around lunchtime.Venue:...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
dudes...

the grapevine is that...we hav a formal meet on sunday...
koi confirm karo...

itna sannata acchha nahi hai sehat ke liye..........

YEH KHAMOSHI TO MERI JAAN HI LE LEGI......

Puys kucchh to sharam karo....
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hmm kriti bhai lagta hai bahut kaam hai office mein... anyway yeah the party was a small little party with decent fun....had our share of laughter...and one question that stood out and was asked by almost all the IIM A fuchchas was "WHEN IS THE FO...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
"WHEN IS THE FORMAL MEET IN MUMBAI"
Can some one throw some light on this...
-Tejas

And I would like to know when the formal meet at Mangalore is 😉
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hmm kriti bhai lagta hai bahut kaam hai office mein... anyway yeah the party was a small little party with decent fun....had our share of laughter...and one question that stood out and was asked by almost all the IIM A fuchchas was "WHEN IS THE FO...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
This is share the TIME ka bash experience...(and of course pump my posts...) The TIME treat on sunday...was good!!!!nice food...(though veggies only...)nice ice-cream...the made us play housie also...though that got us all a bit worked up... in th...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
hi guys... got the invite mail from T.I.M.E....lets go on sunday evening.....cant make it for the gyan-do session....Kriti will call u on sunday....any one else joining the party??? Tejas bhaiyya ... Ho gai tassali... so the list is:1)Tejas Chavan...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...