IIMA GD/PI Calls [2006-08]

141 Posts  ·  105 Users
About this group
people its A now, http://202.41.76.206/catselxc32005gnxqe.php check this out me not thru though. atb to all others
Page 1 of 15

Congrats to all those who got calls ....really done a terrific job!!!:satisfie:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey Anubhav....congrats...dis is divya..am really inclined to do an MBA frm the one of da IIM's....
so how didya make it....wat sort of prep do ya require???jus post a thread...
newayz congrats again...:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, i think we shud vote on the other topic here : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2005-iim-gd-pi-calls-consolidated-list-25012456

Will give us a good picture of how many PG ppl got how many calls...:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congrats all call getters... n all da best for round 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I Got the Call Too.....

Expected score 102.xx

Int on 20th Feb At IIMA.... WHo else is joining me... PM me your Details... we'll meet up

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You are certainly 100 %ile... I think , people with approx half your marks have also got a few calls.

I would also be interested to know your profile.

My profile runs like this

IIT KGP Grad...
9.14/10
24months work experience in Texas intruments.
class 10 CBSE 65%
class 12 CBSE 74%

Regards
anytomdickandhary.
Comfortably Numb..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MavericK Says
So what are you planning to do ?

well i never xpect a call 4m iima.. (xpected score arnd 35) so i am doin.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the damned b site is still not opening...
count till now....LACKI
neways..i would have been happy even with an only A call... so wotevers above that is all gud... b... khul ja mere bhai:whatthat:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hearty congrats to all those who have got calls.
And to those who havent, dont worry too much. If u had put the required efforts but still did not make it, it was just not your day. There is always a next time!

For others....Do party for sometime for the hard work which u had done and the fruits of which are being borne now.

The next step is to prepare well for the GD/PI stage.

1) Read newspapers (Hindu and ET will suffice) regularly

2) Read up in your BE final yr projects and refresh some fundas even though u mite be a work-ex guy (>3yrs u can take a lighter chill pill)

3) Be ready to talk about ur hobbies or passion!
Eg: If u say reading novels, then sth abt ur fav author, why is he ur fav, comparison with other writers in the same genre

4) Practise GD a few times. You dont need to talk a lot in the GD but yes making ur presence felt is important. Anyway, I am sure you will get to know the fundaes soon from ur GD/PI coaching sessions.

Keep the cracko gng...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

me in....:) 😃 😃
but iim k and iim a both are calling me on the same day for gd/pi....A at A and K at mumbai...
damn

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...