IIMA 2007 - 2009 queries

116 Posts  ·  56 Users
About this group
I would like to congratulate all those people who have got calls from the best management institute in the country. I don't see any thread for IIM-A related queries. So I am starting one. If there is already one, mods please take care. If peo...
Page 1 of 12
So u decide to spam all IIMs threads !!! but IIM I & K threads are feeling neglected by you..

As for ur query, these days lot many things happen over the email & phone, so u dont need worry ! just coz u cant sign a form in person doesnt mean u will be denied admission into any IIM

Good Luck

I was not sure whether these threads are active these days or not as saw last queries being sometime in the month of february.Needed a quick answer and hence ddecided it was safe to ask as many people as I could.

Thanks for ur response.though seeing the latest development,i think the wait for the list may turn out to be longer than expected!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello friends

I might be counting my eggs before they are hatched but still need to have an answer to this question urgently.I believe the results are going to be out by 12th or thereabouts.And what i have heard is that,after that we have 15 days to submit the fees and confirm our seats.Now,here is my problem.I am traveling abroad on official work for 1 month after tomorrow.So wont be available when the results are out.So if my family members can fill in the fees to confirm the seat?Will it be fine.coz if there are some forms etc where my signature are required as well in those 15 days,then i wont be able to do those.So is it that they just need to see the money and maybe my parents can sign and all on my behalf.Looking for help quickly in this regards.

Thanks friends.

So u decide to spam all IIMs threads !!! but IIM I & K threads are feeling neglected by you..

As for ur query, these days lot many things happen over the email & phone, so u dont need worry ! just coz u cant sign a form in person doesnt mean u will be denied admission into any IIM

Good Luck
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends

I might be counting my eggs before they are hatched but still need to have an answer to this question urgently.I believe the results are going to be out by 12th or thereabouts.And what i have heard is that,after that we have 15 days to submit the fees and confirm our seats.Now,here is my problem.I am traveling abroad on official work for 1 month after tomorrow.So wont be available when the results are out.So if my family members can fill in the fees to confirm the seat?Will it be fine.coz if there are some forms etc where my signature are required as well in those 15 days,then i wont be able to do those.So is it that they just need to see the money and maybe my parents can sign and all on my behalf.Looking for help quickly in this regards.

Thanks friends.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m b.sc. could you tell me what kind of question they will ask me . i have 2 yrs. work ex.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors Plzz help

1>In the form it is mentioned that we include all the subjects we appeared while calculating the percentages. I took an additional subject in class 10th and scored poorly in that. DO I include that as well

2>I have very good academic record but very poor ECA record. How serious are IIM-A profs about ECA ?

3> What subjects to prepare being a Mechnical Engineer ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

can anyone let me know if there is a thread for interview questions on electrical (EE) engineering?....would be great if someone can help me out with this.....thx n all d best...:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys how come im not able to check the replies i got to my post...!! i got a link of mech question tht cn be expected.. but sum homw i cn c the replies..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi guys..

whats the work ex required to be eligible for laterals? (the institute set minimum limit)

that would be 18 months.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey ppl...

done with K I and L..
not much of acads questions...
jus wanted to know if any mech guy could post a list of topics prepared..asin mechanical subjects...
or question one cud expect on mechanical engineering...

Hi, this is the link on PG for mechanical engineering questions asked during interviews. Join the club
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mechanical-engineering-core-questions-25021244
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys..

whats the work ex required to be eligible for laterals? (the institute set minimum limit)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...