IIM Udaipur PhD Admissions 2021

3 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group

This group will be used to share all the information and resolve all queries related to the admissions process of PhD program at IIM Udaipur for the year 2021. 

Page 1 of 1

Hello, I have applied for the PhD program in OBHRM. Have uploaded all the documents and SOP on the protal. What are next steps involved in the process. Do I have to give any other exam?? Please help. Please elaborate next steps.

1 comment
FoodforThought
@FoodforThought  ·  0 karma

@veeru-1234566  I think the shortlist is announced 2-3 weeks after the application due date. Shortlisted candidates in OBHR would have an interview. Good luck!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all I have applied in finance area please share the RAT last year paper.

1 comment
aroras429
@aroras429IIM Udaipur  ·  55 karma

@naseem4751 : As mentioned in one of the comments, Area specific tests are generally Not shared by any IIM. However, the syllabus for Finance RAT at IIMU is mentioned on the website. It is no different from the skill set expected from any candidate applying for PhD in Finance area in any institute. It includes some important concepts from maths, Probs & Stats, and basic fundamentals of Finance (refer the webite for detailed information). The other part will require studying a research paper. You will anyhow receive the research paper in advance. If you read that paper carefully, and Think & introspect like a researcher, then things won't be very difficult in the RAT exam.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM Udaipur invites applications for its PhD program in Management which is designed for students with strong academic credentials who aspire to undertake demanding original research. Apply by February 7th: https://www.iimu.ac.in/phd-management-admission/

Offered in the areas of Marketing, Operations Management, Finance & Accounting and Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management, IIMU’s PhD program will equip students for a calling in the academia. 

Post 99823200611195
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...