IIM Udaipur - PGPX - Class of 2018 aspirants

38 Posts  ·  223 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants, we are very pleased to start this year's thread.  PGPX is a dual degree program that is a full partnership between IIMU and the prestigious Krannert School of Management at Purdue University in the United States, one of the world leaders in the Supply Chain Management domain. It is a 15 month's full-time residential program and admission is through the GMAT.

Unlike other one year programs which include a short international component, PGPX offers a full semester of five months at Purdue University where students have access to world-class faculty and facilities and the chance to learn and work with students from all parts of the world. The 15 month PGPX offers a similar range of electives, demands equal academic rigor and uses the same grading criteria as a two year MBA.

It is designed specifically for students with diverse and extensive work experience - a minimum of 2.5 years. Their experience is integrated into all aspects of the program including course work, projects, and company interactions.

Students graduate with an MS-GSCM degree from Purdue and a Post Graduate Diploma for Executives with a specialization in GSCM from IIM Udaipur.

Page 1 of 4

What is the average GMAT SCORE for the batch, average batch age and minimum age required for pgpx?

2 comments
almighty123456
@almighty123456  ·  14 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIMUdaipur
@IIMUdaipurIIM Udaipur  ·  99 karma

Hello, the average GMAT for the batch varies from 650-680 on a yearly basis, average batch age is 27yrs and a minimum of 2.5years work experience is required to be considered for admissions!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have scored 590 on the GMAT. I am currently employed with GAIL with 4.2 years work ex. My academic grades are 85%, 81.6% and 76.4%. Should I apply for the PGPX programme of IIMU keeping into account all of the above?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Regards, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIMUdaipur : Hi ! I have applied for PGPX course. I have one quary : it's written in the site that final admission will be offered in the month of december and classes will start in the first week of january. Suppose one is selected for the course , it will be big problem for him/her to get relieving within one month from employer. Plz suggest in that case what should be done??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
abhi.npti1984
@abhi.npti1984  ·  0 karma

@IIMUdaipur thanks for the response...acutally I found that the last date for application is 30 th june and considering Purdue Univ takes around two weeks to declare final result, I infered that...I didnot know that it was a rolling process..am sorry for mis-judging the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hei My profile is as follows 85.2/89.17/6/01.. Am i eligible for this program provided i have enough experience ?

dark_Horse
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is CAT score is valid for the PGPEX programme? ?

1 like2 comments
IIMUdaipur
@IIMUdaipurIIM Udaipur  ·  99 karma

No, GMAT score is required for PGPX Program. Kindly visit the website for more details on eligibility criteria.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Regards, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone ! I am working with a Bank as of now and cumulative experience (Corporate and entrepreneurial) will be of 4.5 years by December 17'.

Whtas the GMAT I should target for. Have good references and recommendations from the BFSI Industry.

Also, interests are inclined more towards Consulting & Analytics. How is that assessed in terms of industry change.

Please suggest !

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
vinaykaushik247
@vinaykaushik247  ·  0 karma

@IIMUdaipur Ok. Thanks!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
iamprateeksha

Hi!for a good B-school it is advisable to keep the score to a minimum of 650. Though thats not the only criteria for getting shortlisted,as majority of the colleges consider an overall profile for giving admissions. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Sir,

i work for an software company and currently having 46 months of experience. I have my marks as Class 10 - 78 , class 12 -64 , BE-6.75

My carreer details are as follows:

I have won numerous school scholarship certificates during my school days.

i Regularly run in marathons conducted for social events and have won medals in it.

I used to work for Helpage india 

I have NGO experience where i teach small childrens , this ngo is run by the company where i work

I was the part of the team which has bought million pounds of project for my company

I also have brought  new customers for my client with my hardwork and was appreciated for it

I have been in the core team of my client when they acquired another company.

I worked for three projects when we acquired the project from another company, i made all the presentations and looked after all the technical requirements.

I have a number of accolades from both my company and from my clients.

I single handedly provided fixes which saved my clients millions of pounds every year.

Can you please help if i wopuld be eligible for the course. I am giving GMAT in may

2 comments
amritachakr7
@amritachakr7  ·  0 karma

Good Academic profile. Targetr a GMAT score of 720+ and you are well set for the top tier colleges. Consider applying in colleges like Great Lakes, Crescent School of Business, Center for Leadership @cfl_ncuMBA , SOIL etc

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am an IT professional with 4 yrs of exp by end of 2017. My profile details are 10th : 88% , 12th : 85% , Btech in ECE : 8.82 DGPA . 4 yrs exp in quality Assurance . ISTQB Certified . 2 promotions in a span of 2.5 yrs . An Active memebr of NGO . Organised fests in college . Please evaluate my profile for IIM U PGPX . Would be appearing for GMAT in 3 months.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...