IIM Trichy Final Admits 2011-2013

290 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
hi guys the first batch of IIM-T is starting this year.... the final results are out.... :: :: check ur final results here lets get to know each other.... also please post ur profile..... all the best!!!
Page 1 of 29
This thread has become silent as everyone here is gearing up for 15th June to enter IIM T. So... head to the folllowing thread to post your views

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-iim-trichy-25067725/2776535

I've reserved the first rights

Well.. it seems that we cant edit posts in the "life @bschools" sections.. so dear Trichians... wait for 15th to post meaningful experiences.. so dumb of me :splat::splat::splat: 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread has become silent as everyone here is gearing up for 15th June to enter IIM T. So... head to the folllowing thread to post your views

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-iim-trichy-25067725/2776535

I've reserved the first rights

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just got through to IIM L PGP-ABM
now undecided between a new IIM like Trichy or Raipur of PGP-ABM of IIM L

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jus to add 2 cents to what Tatadocomo said:

For people who cleared in third list,
1. We need to send a DD of 1.5L before june6,2011.
2. We have to send the OAF(Order Acceptance Form).

These two forms wood suffice for now.

Later when u receive the hard copy of the letter, u will get updated with al the infos necessary.

So guys, hurry up to take DD and the OAF.

Meet u at T!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys
Got a mail from IIM Trichy saying that I have been shortlisted and they have asked to send a DD of Rs 1,50,000
by 6th June. I still haven't received any hard copy of the admission letter.
I would like to know a few things -
1) What else do they send along with admission letter?
2) For education loan, do they have some kind of tie-up or I would have to fetch the same myself?
3) The most important - since I don't have the details and can't find the same - what is the overall fees over the 2 years?
If you can help me then it would really be helpful
Thanks
Pushkar

asif_15789 Says
same query... somebody help

Hi guys ::
u are late for the party.... pls join the groups in facebook..... there are two groups.... one called iim-trichy and another called iim-trichy class of 2011 to 2013.... i have uploaded the hard copy of the offer letter in the latter group... due to size constraints am not able to upload the scanned copies or mail them....
coming to ur queries....
1. they had asked us( 1st list) for a medical certificate from a govt doctor and two acknowledgements which wer sent along with the offer letter.... we have two pay another 25k at the time of registration on june 15th...if u are a fresher u have to submit another attachment which comes along with ur letter saying tht u have completed the course.
2. they have tie up with sbi... thts wat the director says.... if its not less than 11% i would suggest u to go with union bank of india...they have a scheme for iim students and interest is the least among all banks....
3. total fees for 2 years is 1045000.... we have to pay second term fees of 185000 in september....

hope this helps....

looking forward to meet u in Trichy
My bucket list is filling up fast!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys
Got a mail from IIM Trichy saying that I have been shortlisted and they have asked to send a DD of Rs 1,50,000
2) For education loan, do they have some kind of tie-up or I would have to fetch the same myself?
3) The most important - since I don't have the details and can't find the same - what is the overall fees over the 2 years?
Thanks
Pushkar

same query... somebody help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys
Thanks
Pushkar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM Trichy site has started functioning, but not completely....
Check out:
IIM Trichy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i have IIM Trichy, IIM Raipur and IMT G converts.
can anyone help me in deciding which one to go for

Sent u PM. Hope it would help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have IIM Trichy, IIM Raipur and IMT G converts.
can anyone help me in deciding which one to go for

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...